Sign in to follow this  
IndyColtsFan

Justice for J6 rally

22 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the police are the good guys again.  that was fast.  yahoo doing a big story on how police protect society from the evil ugly j6 people.

Pretty crazy isn't it?  The media can change the narrative on the drop of a hat and sheep just go along with it like jellyfish in the ocean.  

The Department of Homeland Security is estimating roughly 700 people will attend the "Justice for J6" rally in Washington

Oh wow what an event that have liberals all shook up over.  Must put fencing up.  Nevermind the 1000s of businesses that were burnt down or looted during the nightly Biden riots that last 9 months.  Those people didn't matter.

Liberals are hilarious with the hypocrisy.  

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The Department of Homeland Security is estimating roughly 700 people will attend the "Justice for J6" rally in Washington

Oh wow what an event that have liberals all shook up over.  Must put fencing up.  Nevermind the 1000s of businesses that were burnt down or looted during the nightly Biden riots that last 9 months.  Those people didn't matter.

literally more media there than people. 650 of the 700 are probably FBI agents.

Tim Hack 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

literally more media there than people. 650 of the 700 are probably FBI agents.

Tim Hack would argue that it’s still a big deal when in fact it’s a big nothing burger 

• Confused 1

On 9/16/2021 at 10:14 PM, Drizzay said:

No one cares about January 6th.

hth

You sure as hell would care if it was a mob of black people storming the capital to overturn an election if Obama lost a bid for a 2nd term. You guys claim to be the party of law and order, but don't give a damn about the officers that were beaten that day doing their job. Republicans are toxic to America. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Tim Hack 

Tim Hack would argue that it’s still a big deal when in fact it’s a big nothing burger 

Digby would argue that Washington DC is a neighborhood in Maryland

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

You sure as hell would care if it was a mob of black people storming the capital to overturn an election if Obama lost a bid for a 2nd term. You guys claim to be the party of law and order, but don't give a damn about the officers that were beaten that day doing their job. Republicans are toxic to America. 

Pathetic 

anyone at anytime wants to storm the capitol feel free that’s what I say. What I don’t condone is when you are pissed at the govt burning down your neighbors house does nothing 

7 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Police and media outnumber 'Justice for J6' protesters at Capitol Hill rally

https://www.foxnews.com/us/in-edgy-washington-police-outnumber-jan-6-protesters

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/09/18/whoopsie-too-funny-overzealous-dc-stormtroopers-accidentally-target-undercover-fed-dressed-like-antifa-then-had-to-pretend-like-they-were-arresting-him/

DC police did notice a suspicious man dressed in Antifa garb wearing a concealed firearm. However, when they moved in to question him, the doofus had to admit he was an undercover federal agent and showed his badge. 

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2021 at 8:34 AM, Cdub100 said:

While I believe they are being held as political prisoners. I don't know anyone talking about going to this thing.

Smells like another fbi set up.

I was right, as usual.

• Like 1

This seems to be backfiring on the left.  Instead of smearing the right, the right uses it to fuel unity on their side by saying its a false flag by the feds.  

On 9/16/2021 at 11:06 PM, IndyColtsFan said:

Here we go again with the right-wing nut jobs.

:shocking:

"I'm sorry I ruined yer black panther party"