Daltnator

Woods or Diontae Johnson

Welp. At least Im only 21 points down this week after the Thursday game! Lol! Damn. When can MY players have the better luck? Opponent had McLaurin, I had Gibson. Damn. Sooooooo, here’s the rest of the info. PPR. 4 pt Passing TD, 3 point bonus @ 100yds rush/rec. Rest of Lineups.

Him: Russell Wilson, Gaskin, Henry, Mixon, Kittle, Bukter, Rams

Me:Brady, Zeke, Chubb, Woods or Diontae, Mark Andrews, Succop, Ravens

So, who would you start at Flex Robert Woods or Diontae?  I also have Waddle, but I can’t really see him having a better day than Woods or Diontae. Am I missing anything with Waddle?I also have a claim in for the Packers DST, hope I get them!!

Damn  

What would you do if it were YOUR team?

Thanks for any input y’all!!!

I would always start the players who should get me the most points, and in this case, that's Woods.

I would go with D J.  The Raiders sec is beat up.  

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would go with D J.  The Raiders sec is beat up.  

What’s crazy is that PFFs OL/DL Match up chart shows a low number for the pass rating in the PItt-LV Match up, indicating maybe Ben may not have a lot of time to throw. The WR/CB Match up analysis on that game shows Casey Hayward guarding Diontae and Hayward is an inch taller, a few pounds heavier and just about as fast. So maybe they are evenly matched and Diontae doesn’t have a big day?But then, upon checking a couple different start/sit sites and ranking sites, they all have Diontae a few spots higher. But Woods always has the rushing possibility upside. Damn. 
Fantasy Foosball is a Stoopid Game!!! 
Im leaning towards rolling with Diontae, Big Ben typically has really good home games and really good home openers. It’s still early in the season and he’s not hurt yet! Lol! 

They both should have good games , and you have a good looking team. 

Good luck with your final decision. 

Thank you for the question. 

18 minutes ago, Tuxedosam said:

I'm on the same boat bro! I am going to roll with Johnson this week!

I think I’m doing the same! Good Luck!