Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

WR1 in Miami

According to the depth chart, DeVante Parker is the starting LWR, and Albert Wilson is the starting SWR, with Waddle backing him up in the slot.

Parker

Despite having just one good year in his entire career (2019), Devante Parker is the 3rd highest player on the Dolphins.  :blink:

Will Fuller is out "for personal reasons."  Which I can't fathom... his dying mother?  Suck it up panzy.

Go Dolphins

26 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Despite having just one good year in his entire career (2019), Devante Parker is the 3rd highest player on the Dolphins.  :blink:

Will Fuller is out "for personal reasons."  Which I can't fathom... his dying mother?  Suck it up panzy.

Go Dolphins

If it was a death in the family, I don't know why they would ask him if he will return this season, that's kind of weird.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing these personal reasons may have more to do with the reason why he was suspended for the first game, but who knows?

5 hours ago, polecatt said:

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing these personal reasons may have more to do with the reason why he was suspended for the first game, but who knows?

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'd be surprised if it wasnt related.

5 hours ago, Ray_T said:

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'd be surprised if it wasnt related.

I think that's the likely reason.

I guess it could also be something like he has a child or his wife that's very ill or something like that. That's about the only other thing I could think that would keep him out indefinitely like that.

i am obviously completely guessing and i am basing this on nothing and just reading between the lines of flores statement on fuller...i have a feeling he may be having some sort of mental/emotional issues. reminds me a little of when Robert Woods vanished for a few weeks a couple of years ago.

2 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

he may be having some sort of mental/emotional issues.

Gee, poor guy. Emotions can be painful. Can you put a player in IR for hurt emotions?  If so, I wish they'd do it.

Why did Miami ever sign this bozo? Suspended for PED's and emotionally soft. 1-year $10 million. Great job Dolphins.