Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

WR1 in Miami

Recommended Posts

According to the depth chart, DeVante Parker is the starting LWR, and Albert Wilson is the starting SWR, with Waddle backing him up in the slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite having just one good year in his entire career (2019), Devante Parker is the 3rd highest player on the Dolphins.  :blink:

Will Fuller is out "for personal reasons."  Which I can't fathom... his dying mother?  Suck it up panzy.

Go Dolphins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Despite having just one good year in his entire career (2019), Devante Parker is the 3rd highest player on the Dolphins.  :blink:

Will Fuller is out "for personal reasons."  Which I can't fathom... his dying mother?  Suck it up panzy.

Go Dolphins

If it was a death in the family, I don't know why they would ask him if he will return this season, that's kind of weird.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing these personal reasons may have more to do with the reason why he was suspended for the first game, but who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, polecatt said:

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing these personal reasons may have more to do with the reason why he was suspended for the first game, but who knows?

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'd be surprised if it wasnt related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ray_T said:

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'd be surprised if it wasnt related.

I think that's the likely reason.

I guess it could also be something like he has a child or his wife that's very ill or something like that. That's about the only other thing I could think that would keep him out indefinitely like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"WR1" and "Miami" together in the same sentence?  Isn't that pretty much an oxymoron?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am obviously completely guessing and i am basing this on nothing and just reading between the lines of flores statement on fuller...i have a feeling he may be having some sort of mental/emotional issues. reminds me a little of when Robert Woods vanished for a few weeks a couple of years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

he may be having some sort of mental/emotional issues.

Gee, poor guy. Emotions can be painful. Can you put a player in IR for hurt emotions?  If so, I wish they'd do it.

Why did Miami ever sign this bozo? Suspended for PED's and emotionally soft. 1-year $10 million. Great job Dolphins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×