Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Cordarrelle Patterson...

The three I’m in , there live leagues we not use espn etc, he’s listed as a rb.  

WR /RB actually picked him up as I’ve only have Carson & Ingram as my RB (starting RBs)

have 4 back ups waiting in hallway to grab a opportunity if some reason someone goes down -

CBS has him listed as a WR but on eligibility, it only says RB and flex. :dunno:

Eta: He shows up in searches for both wr and rb. 

The way there using him I'd be surprised if he remained healthy kick returns ,rb,wr there playing frogger with him 

I added him in one league with barren waivers. Didn’t add him in any others as I viewed him as a known commodity, he’s been the same player for 8 years now. Still think he’s got limited upside but definitely worth an add, he’s WR/RB in yahoo. 

He’s worth a bench spot. 

IMO, he is an excellent WR3 or flex option if they keep up this usage, they are going to need dynamic playmakers judging by what I've seen so far.

• Like 1

He wasn’t week one

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

He’s worth a bench spot. 

Trying to fix my wife's team she's  0-2 thax to a 0 f/ kittle and a 0 f/ Tyreek and Dak a whopping 2 points in any event she has #1 waiver spot do you think he's worthy ? Personally I don't 

42 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Trying to fix my wife's team she's  0-2 thax to a 0 f/ kittle and a 0 f/ Tyreek and Dak a whopping 2 points in any event she has #1 waiver spot do you think he's worthy ? Personally I don't 

With both hill and Kittle on her team, I’m assuming RB is a problem or thin at best, but I don’t see him as a savior of anyone’s season. Potential to be a solid depth piece, but probably not what you’re looking for.

Dak will have better games. Hill will still have his great games. Kittle is someone that should be of concern right now.

15 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

With both hill and Kittle on her team, I’m assuming RB is a problem or thin at best, but I don’t see him as a savior of anyone’s season. Potential to be a solid depth piece, but probably not what you’re looking for.

Dak will have better games. Hill will still have his great games. Kittle is someone that should be of concern right now.

J Robinson 

D Henderson

Are her backs ,but we only need to start one at every position???  

13 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

J Robinson 

D Henderson

Are her backs ,but we only need to start one at every position???  

Ppr, .5, or non? Henderson being hurt adds a bit to this. 0-2 isn’t desperation time, but it’s getting close. 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

He’s the best rb available? 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He’s the best rb available? 

Listed at wr but yeah slim pickens in a 14 team with 11 on the bench 

46 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Ppr, .5, or non? Henderson being hurt adds a bit to this. 0-2 isn’t desperation time, but it’s getting close. 

Non ppr 

13 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Non ppr 

TDs are king there, so he’s worth less since a lot of his production will based on receptions. I actually have him in that format in one league, and it wouldn’t take much of an offer to send him away. Unfortunately, that’s a format where stud rbs decide crowns, so I’m not super optimistic about your wife’s team, but I could be wrong. 

I guess my answer would be, no I wouldn’t burn the priority on him.

• Like 1

I would agree , non ppr he’s not worth it. Ppr maybe based on how bad her rb situation is.  

39 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

I decided to burn my #1 waiver priority on him in one of my full PPR leagues that I’m 0-2.

Ouch.

1 hour ago, makindollaz said:

I decided to burn my #1 waiver priority on him in one of my full PPR leagues that I’m 0-2.

Who do you own? 

1 hour ago, makindollaz said:

Gutsy move, I hope it works out. 

My league is non-PPR, but rewards kick & punt return yds. He had about 25 each in week 1 & 2.

Subtracting the return yards (I'm assuming your league doesn't reward them) & adding the PPR,  my math says he scored 8.7 pts week 1, & 24 pts week 2

Scoring 2 touchdowns last week was far more than likely a fluke, but depending on what you're using him as, if he can average between 8 and 12 points a week,

you could do a lot worse.

I need RB depth, but decided to pass on Patterson. Don't see the 30-y.o. number 2 banana in Atlanta being a long-term reliable RB.

He’s going to be frustrating to his owners based on trust. 

When do you start him.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He’s going to be frustrating to his owners based on trust. 

When do you start him.  

Agreed. I'm going to wake up early and snag him, dropping my K, if he isn't claimed. Try and flip him in a package deal. If not, I'll drop him on Saturday for a K. Worth a $2 gamble, but not a waiver spot.

Lol now that’s a good move.  

Good luck. 

In deeper leagues especially with the dual designation he’s a nice add near the end of the bench and as a flex option when needed. And he might continue to take snaps from Davis.

Atlanta is very low on playmakers.  Outside of Ridley it's a bunch of JAG.  I think they'll get him more involve going forward.  5-8 RB carries.  5-8 targets.

On 9/19/2021 at 7:52 PM, frank said:

CBS has him listed as a WR but on eligibility, it only says RB and flex. :dunno:

Eta: He shows up in searches for both wr and rb. 

Is this still the case?

I'm in an ESPN (PPR, where he is a RB only), and CBS (0.5 PPR) league, and it looks like he's showing as a WR only on CBS.    But I think CBS lets the commish change it?

There should never be a question with positions.  Websites should use what the team says and that's it.  If the Falcons have him listed as an RB, then every outlet should have that as well.  So stupid to have stuff like this.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Is this still the case?

I'm in an ESPN (PPR, where he is a RB only), and CBS (0.5 PPR) league, and it looks like he's showing as a WR only on CBS.    But I think CBS lets the commish change it?

I think all of that is still true. I’m looking at it on my phone so I am not sure if he is just eligible at rb and rb-wr-te (flex) or if he is also eligible at wr. If you search for him, under his name it says wr. I’m guessing he is eligible at wr too. I am positive our commish did not bother to change anything. 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, weepaws said:

When do you start him. 

In my case, it was today. With both Diontae Johnson & Tee Higgins out in one of my leagues, I had no choice.

14.2 pts  NON PPR   *4 of those points were for return yards which count in my league*

In full PPR leagues that don't reward return yards, he would've scored 16.2 points, not spectacular, but not bad either.

Congrats, but with those other two  out, you didn’t really trust starting him, and that was the beginning of that post I had made.  

Again congrats I’m happy for you any one else that had to start him.