Daltnator

Antonio Gibson-Talk me off the ledge

I remember when you posted about making that deal, Kupp as been great.  

But with his lack of productive in the run game I would now be concern. I don’t him, but I wonder is value from other owners.  

It’s interesting that Gibson avg points per game is about the same as it was last season.  

48 minutes ago, [echo] said:

3 weeks of declining use...

They were down 21-0 early in the 2nd, and down by over 20 most of the game yesterday, so it's not too surprising he didn't get so many carries.

What is promising though, he showed his big play potential and found the end zone

Depends on your roster. 

14 hours ago, Daltnator said:

Anyone think offering up Gibson for Godwin is a good idea? I have Brady. Thoughts?

I would say it mainly depends on which you need more, RBs or WRs

18 hours ago, Daltnator said:

Anyone think offering up Gibson for Godwin is a good idea? I have Brady. Thoughts?

If you need a WR, yes.  If not, no.

He had another decent game yesterday, 63 yards and a TD,  plus 2 catches for 12 yards.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:44 AM, weepaws said:

It’s interesting that Gibson avg points per game is about the same as it was last season.  

You’re  still struggling with the whole average thing I see. Oh well, I tried. 

By week, Gibson was RB25 / RB31 / RB17 / RB18

So, the first couple weeks were rough with the change from Fitzpatrick to Heinicke, but since then his been a good RB2.  I think the last two weeks is about where he'll be for the most part all season.  If Washington plans on winning games, they need to get him more involved.

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re  still struggling with the whole average thing I see. Oh well, I tried. 

Never a struggle it’s the best way to compare ones production to others at the same position , and ones production one season  to another season ,a struggle is going on total points only. 

Once you change, you will  think me. 

Welcome lesson two is now complete. 

Thanks  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Never a struggle it’s the best way to compare ones production to others at the same position , and ones production one season  to another season ,a struggle is going on total points only. 

Once you change, your think me. 

Welcome lesson two is now complete. 

Thanks  

After three weeks? Nah. That’s not a good indicator. One really good or bad week can skew it. It requires more data to show a pattern. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

After three weeks? Nah. That’s not a good indicator. One really good or bad week can skew it. It requires more data to show a pattern. 

I was comparing Gibson avg this season to his avg from last season, I think it clearly shows it’s even , and he’s worth holding unto. So that would make his point total based on the same number of games played pretty equal right? And the OP asked is he worth holding right? And last season after four games non ppr Gibson had 45 points , today after four games he as 47, same avg per game. 

That now concludes lesson three welcome  

Thanks. 

So I'm reading that Gibson has a rib injury and now we learn that he's been playing with a stress fracture in his shin?   He's listed as questionable, but man, it would make a lot sense to sit him for a week if he's this beat up.

Lots of Gorilla tape.  

Good game for Gibson today.  

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

Good game for Gibson today.  

true