Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

No wonder I couldn't get a bed the other night

Health officials also provided data from UCHealth, showing how almost all hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. The data, as of September 16, shows:

• Out of the 265 hospitalized COVID-19 patients at UCHealth facilities, 227 are not vaccinated
  • Out of the 98 ICU cases, 87 are not vaccinated
  • Out of the 86 patients on ventilators, 78 are not vaccinated

Dumbasses. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Dumbasses. 

As you slowly die from liver failure.

Shut up, Wiff.

At least skids will vote for you for GOTY though.  You got that going for you.

How many hospital beds in the history of forever have alcoholics such as yourself occupied when normal everyday people may have needed one?

This is your karma.

Suck it.

Admit to the room that you are intentionally committing suicide.

And stop babbling about your sh1t when you are unwilling to change.

There was a time I actually cared.  Now you just bug me.

I got ignored by Wiff.

Holy focking Christ.

This takes some doing and I achieved it.

What a spectacular dooshbag you are, Wiff.

31 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A hospital bed?

No, but that would be so cool!

Here you go!

20 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You are ridiculous

Shut up

Do you think this is entertaining?  :( 

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you think this is entertaining?  :( 

Of course not.  What do you think I think this is?

26 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Both djgb and fandandy went off the rails today.

Wiff is slowly dying, intentionally.

There are no rails.

No person here has given a fock minus me so piss off.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Of course not.  What do you think I think this is?

Well, you criticize us because we don't entertain you with posts about Covid or Biden, so I thought you might hold yourself to the same standard. :dunno: 

24 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Nope. I just called out a liar who’s tryin to argue with someone who actively stays somewhere when he’s never been. Completely different than fandandy. But you’re free to think what you think. Just like I think you’re a pretentious limp wristed douche most of the times from how you act. With me, if you don’t piss me off I’m really nice. With you it seems you always act the same 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

And fock you.  Don't question me.

31 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh yah and everyone hospitalized automatically has covid too

Reading comprehension much?

52 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Wiff is slowly dying, intentionally.

There are no rails.

No person here has given a fock minus me so piss off.

Well see, that's just not true.  You are the only one virtue signaling about it "look at me, I'm yelling at Wiff, I care$#@!"

I've been on the wrong side of alcohol decisions, and I'm a smart guy like Wiff, so I would ignore an extra from Clerks who yells at me and tells me how stupid my behavior is.  Wiff knows his behavior is stupid.  He posts about it, I believe, because he would like to talk about it.  So I try to encourage him to talk.  But hey, let's get back to your awesomeness.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope. I just called out a liar who’s tryin to argue with someone who actively stays somewhere when he’s never been. Completely different than fandandy. But you’re free to think what you think. Just like I think you’re a pretentious limp wristed douche most of the times from how you act. With me, if you don’t piss me off I’m really nice. With you it seems you always act the same 

53 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And fock you.  Don't question me.

Hah, I guess I should have seen that coming :lol:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Hah, I guess I should have seen that coming :lol:

Talk Sh1t to someone and not expect them to return it back to you? Yea you’re right you should have. Of course, like I’ve been saying, most of y’all need to be talked to like this 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Talk Sh1t to someone and not expect them to return it back to you? Yea you’re right you should have. Of course, like I’ve been saying, most of y’all need to be talked to like this 

I guess I should be thanking you when you put it that way.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I guess I should be thanking you when you put it that way.

Or, and it’s just a thought, you act like an adult and stop Acting like a focking douche. It’s already too late for Tim Hack and HT. They live and breath acting like that. If you act like a normal adult you’ll get treated like one. You act like a d1ck you get treated like one. A lot of you here think someone is supposed to just take it while you say whatever you want with no repercussions

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Or, and it’s just a thought, you act like an adult and stop Acting like a focking douche. It’s already too late for Tim Hack and HT. They live and breath acting like that. If you act like a normal adult you’ll get treated like one. You act like a d1ck you get treated like one. A lot of you here think someone is supposed to just take it while you say whatever you want with no repercussions

I was agreeing with you in the Charleston debate. From my observation it seems like you get angry easily. I am not mad at you, you can keep calling me a doochbag if it makes you feel better.

I am stating truly honest advice from the bottom of my heart when I say you should try to be less angry. It doesn't help in life. It only ruins your mood.

12 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I was agreeing with you in the Charleston debate. From my observation it seems like you get angry easily. I am not mad at you, you can keep calling me a doochbag if it makes you feel better.

I am stating truly honest advice from the bottom of my heart when I say you should try to be less angry. It doesn't help in life. It only ruins your mood.

Oh no it’s only here that I really have to act like this. No other way seems to get through to yall. I have to revert to talking like we used to talk to trainees because they don’t listen unless it’s extreme. 

If you and others would just act like focking grown adults there would be no need to act like this. But when I’m the youngest here telling all of you to grow up then there’s something wrong. Grown ass adult men with families shouldn’t be acting the way y’all do yet here we are 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh no it’s only here that I really have to act like this. No other way seems to get through to yall. I have to revert to talking like we used to talk to trainees because they don’t listen unless it’s extreme. 

If you and others would just act like focking grown adults there would be no need to act like this. But when I’m the youngest here telling all of you to grow up then there’s something wrong. Grown ass adult men with families shouldn’t be acting the way y’all do yet here we are 

All I said was that you were going off the rails for your long winded angry posts and then you directed long winded angry posts at me. 

I certainly have poor communication sometimes, but yelling angry at strangers on the internet is not the solution to anything.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

All I said was that you were going off the rails for your long winded angry posts and then you directed long winded angry posts at me. 

I certainly have poor communication skills sometimes, but yelling angry at strangers on the internet is not the solution to anything.

Yelling at you guys online does solve things cause you finally start to listen. Hence, these posts. Now as I said, you guys just act like grown adults we won’t have these problems. But y’all don’t, then I bring out the old military in me. I don’t WANT to do that. I don’t WANT to argue. I actually like having conversations with people. But you make a smart ass remark or talk Sh1t you should expect some return fire. HTH

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yelling at you guys online does solve things cause you finally start to listen. Hence, these posts. Now as I said, you guys just act like grown adults we won’t have these problems. But y’all don’t, then I bring out the old military in me. I don’t WANT to do that. I don’t WANT to argue. I actually like having conversations with people. But you make a smart ass remark or talk Sh1t you should expect some return fire. HTH

People generally do not listen to someone yelling at them and calling them names. It usually has the opposite effect from what you want. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

People generally do not listen to someone yelling at them and calling them names. It usually has the opposite effect from what you want. 

Not here it doesn’t. Sh1t it feels like y’all listen better. Either way, this place will never grow up cause adults don’t act like adults. Which is fine. Just don’t expect me to be one of the ones that just doesn’t talk Sh1t right back. I’ll never be the first one to start sh1t with anyone here. Until you piss me off I’ll be nice and treat you nice. I match energies. So you’re the one that decides how are acting with each other. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

GO FOCK YOURSELF YOU HOMO.  MAKE ME A SANDWICH.  AND IF I COME SOUTH WILL YOU TAKE ME FISHING ON YOUR BOAT?

55 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Then why the fock did you need a bed?

Well if you didn't actually get their comedic reference, let's go to the actual. Was there from about 1:30 p.m. till about 2 am. And at a certain point, just throw me in the bed and tell me the results tomorrow. Especially when there are serious follow-up. Geesus.