Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

No wonder I couldn't get a bed the other night

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Well if you didn't actually get their comedic reference, let's go to the actual. Was there from about 1:30 p.m. till about 2 am. And at a certain point, just throw me in the bed and tell me the results tomorrow. Especially when there are serious follow-up. Geesus.

I did get the comedic reference. :(

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Or, and it’s just a thought, you act like an adult and stop Acting like a focking douche. It’s already too late for Tim Hack and HT. They live and breath acting like that. If you act like a normal adult you’ll get treated like one. You act like a d1ck you get treated like one. A lot of you here think someone is supposed to just take it while you say whatever you want with no repercussions

Try the golden rule.

14 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

People generally do not listen to someone yelling at them and calling them names. It usually has the opposite effect from what you want. 

Sometimes they even put folks on ignore.

:banana:

15 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Or, and it’s just a thought, you act like an adult and stop Acting like a focking douche. It’s already too late for Tim Hack and HT. They live and breath acting like that. If you act like a normal adult you’ll get treated like one. You act like a d1ck you get treated like one. A lot of you here think someone is supposed to just take it while you say whatever you want with no repercussions

Oh hey, more threads where digby is talking about me that I wasn’t even posting in.

But just to be clear, your claim is that I’m acting like a d1ck and you’re acting like an adult?

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh yah and everyone hospitalized automatically has covid too

And always and only the Delta variant, even though they don't test for Delta.