Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Gabby Petito

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Covid got her

40 bullet holes in her. Head chopped off. Tied to an anchor and in the bottom of a lake. 

Another COVID DEATH!!!!!

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

40 bullet holes in her. Head chopped off. Tied to an anchor and in the bottom of a lake. 

Another COVID DEATH!!!!!

Correction, died with covid.

1 minute ago, rurbaniak said:

They just found a body looking for her, so far unidentified, but prolly her.  

That's not surprising. It's my understanding that there were lots of bodies looking for her. 

Reads like crazy b1tch went crazy and bf had enough. Probably killed her in a fit of rage or she killed herself to frame him.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Reads like crazy b1tch went crazy and bf had enough. Probably killed her in a fit of rage or she killed herself to frame him.

Yea, I think there's some kind of twist coming.   Like she killed some camper, he tries to get away from batty accidentally kills her, and runs.

FBI announced they found a body in Grand Teton Wyoming, and the body is consistent with Gabrielle Gabby Petito, and that they contacted her parents.  Cause of death unknown at this time.

Lots of people up in arms because so much attention has been paid to this story. Let's be honest - pretty white blonde girls are more important than those that do not fit that description. 

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Lots of people up in arms because so much attention has been paid to this story. Let's be honest - pretty white blonde girls are more important than those that do not fit that description. 

Are you saying that CNN doesn't cover all the shootings and death in Chicago?  

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Very true. Well I find interesting is in the police report she was verbally and physically abusive towards her boyfriend.

We all know if the roles were reversed people would be saying that he deserved to die.

4 minutes ago, rurbaniak said:

Are you saying that CNN doesn't cover all the shootings and death in Chicago?  

I'm glad they don't. News should be reserved for important people - Pretty, white, blonde chicks are important. 

17 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Is it common for couples to drive across the country documenting their trip on social media and one of them dies?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is it common for couples to drive across the country documenting their trip on social media and one of them dies?

I am a little buzzed and may not have been clear. I am glad this is a big deal. It should be a big deal. My complaint is at those claiming it is because she is pretty, blonde, and white. 

I'm going to come out and say it, just in case I wasn't painting the picture thick enough. I am being racist right now. I hope if Shamika Jackson and Reggie Davis end of in the same situation, I never hear about it, because I won't care. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, rurbaniak said:

They just found a body looking for her, so far unidentified, but prolly her.  

Still wood. 

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

What are the odds on how he killed her ? I will bet on strangulation.

Kind of dark to talk about but considering she was physically abusive, im going to guess she was hitting him and he snapped and hit her with something. Strangulation takes a while.

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Kind of dark to talk about but considering she was physically abusive, im going to guess she was hitting him and he snapped and hit her with something. Strangulation takes a while.

I think he was pissed and didn't want to go on the trip in the first place. Got annoyed of her blogging all the time. So still bet on strangulation.

You know the boyfriend killed her. Honestly, who goes on a cross country trip with their SO, “leaves” her out in the middle of nowhere, and then refuses to help find her. Even if he didn’t kill her himself I’d still arrest him 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You know the boyfriend killed her. Honestly, who goes on a cross country trip with their SO, “leaves” her out in the middle of nowhere, and then refuses to help find her. Even if he didn’t kill her himself I’d still arrest him 

Ya, the fact that he drove back to Florida solo and immediately lawyered up is quite an indictment.

Just now, Gepetto said:

What jurisdiction will arrest him?  Does it have to be Wyoming? Florida? or Federal?

He is probably already dead. He went out to a Florida swamp on Tuesday and has not been seen since then.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

What jurisdiction will arrest him?  Does it have to be Wyoming? Florida? or Federal?

If WY Court issues an extraditable warrant they can pick him up anywhere.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

He is probably already dead. He went out to a Florida swamp on Tuesday and has not been seen since then.

Investigators looked extensively and couldn't find his body out there.  Because his parents went and got his car on Wednesday, and then when the police came to their house on Friday is when they reported him "missing", I think they know he's safe.  My guess is he drove out there and his lawyer had an assistant pick him up and take him to an undisclosed house to keep him away from the media.  Lawyer told them where to get his car from.  If the parents were worried about his safety they would have reported him missing immediately (or when they found his abandoned car (Wednesday) at the latest) in my opinion.

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

The MSM needs something to take America’s attention off Afghanistan, the border crisis, inflation, COVID, etc.

• Thanks 2