Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Gabby Petito

I don't understand why her family didn't track him down and demand answers? Instead they hold a press conference and ask him to please cooperate?

I realise I'm a Neanderthal, but. If you go on a road trip with my daughter/your fiancee. Then you come back without her and say you don't know where she is. No I don't want to answer questions, talk to my lawyer. Then I'm breaking down his door and shoving a pistol in his mouth. And I don't really care about the repercussions. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I don't understand why her family didn't track him down and demand answers? Instead they hold a press conference and ask him to please cooperate?

I realise I'm a Neanderthal, but. If you go on a road trip with my daughter/your fiancee. Then you come back without her and say you don't know where she is. No I don't want to answer questions, talk to my lawyer. Then I'm breaking down his door and shoving a pistol in his mouth. And I don't really care about the repercussions. 

I think her father did that. There is a story circulating about an incident at the Laundrie home involving Mr. Petito where police had to be called. The public docs are heavily redacted so all the details are not available at the time, but it is heavy assumed he came to crack some heads. 

13 hours ago, Gepetto said:

FBI announced they found a body in Grand Teton Wyoming, and the body is consistent with Gabrielle Gabby Petito, and that they contacted her parents.  Cause of death unknown at this time.

You suck at murder mysteries.  HTH.

33 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I think her father did that. There is a story circulating about an incident at the Laundrie home involving Mr. Petito where police had to be called. The public docs are heavily redacted so all the details are not available at the time, but it is heavy assumed he came to crack some heads. 

I was unaware of this part. Now I know why the kids hiding.

19 hours ago, Old School said:

She’s dead.

So are 2 other female campers who met this ass hat in a nearby bar.

Wait, what? 

There are three dead people in this case? 

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

You suck at murder mysteries.  HTH.

Because I stated the latest news. 

You have issues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Wait, what? 

There are three dead people in this case? 

Authorities have already said the incidents were not related. 

It may be a dark commentary on humanity, but I think THIS is the reason people are obsessed with socialites like the Kardashians or streamers.  They are wishing and hoping their lives turn into massive trainwrecks live in front of them or maybe even wind up dead .... as entertainment.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

It may be a dark commentary on humanity, but I think THIS is the reason people are obsessed with socialites like the Kardashians or streamers.  They are wishing and hoping their lives turn into massive trainwrecks live in front of them or maybe even wind up dead .... as entertainment.

Who wouldn't want to be involved in the JonBenét Patricia Ramsey case? It's right up mdc's alley.

15 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Very true. Well I find interesting is in the police report she was verbally and physically abusive towards her boyfriend.

What kind of moron goes on a cross country road trip with a b!tch like that?  I wonder if her period kicked in at some point. 

15 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Still wood. 

Hottie with an adorable name.  Would until proven otherwise.  :thumbsup:

Have they found the fiancé yet? I saw they surrounded his home and have a search warrant but I haven’t heard much about him 

I was hoping there would be some leaked nudes by now, but I haven't been able to find any yet. 

I miss the days when rotten dot com would have the crime scene photos up for everyone to view. 

Nowadays I have to read that the only reason anyone cares about her is she had blonde hair and blue eyes. How are we supposed to know if she’s a true blonde without nude crime scene photos to check out?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah he's in a ditch or a bog somewhere 

It was probably some random stranger that did it.  But it will get pinned on him.  He will go to prison for decades for a crime he didn't commit.  Then he will dig an escape tunnel with a tiny hammer and then get the warden arrested for graft on the way out.   Warden will wish he died in a ditch or a bog somewhere but he will wind up in Mexico fixing up a boat.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

It was probably some random stranger that did it.  But it will get pinned on him.  He will go to prison for decades for a crime he didn't commit.  Then he will dig an escape tunnel with a tiny hammer and then get the warden arrested for graft on the way out.   Warden will wish he died in a ditch or a bog somewhere but he will wind up in Mexico fixing up a boat.

I think you are stealing that plot from a Bosom Buddies' episode.

didnt really follow this case...but just watched some stuff...some of the bodycam of the stop in utah. they seem like really dumass typical millenial types. crying, analyzing their feelings, treehugging, blogging spoiled morons.  both seem unstable at best. i love these young couples just driving around country...go get a focking real job.

BUT...still ashame for the girl.

also a testament to young kids that the my life is so awesome image on social media is usually not true.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tikigods said:

I miss the days when rotten dot com would have the crime scene photos up for everyone to view. 

Nowadays I have to read that the only reason anyone cares about her is she had blonde hair and blue eyes. How are we supposed to know if she’s a true blonde without nude crime scene photos to check out?

I'd totally forgotten about that website. 

59 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One of the all time greats 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Same. Used to love going to that website back in the early 2000s 

• Confused 1

How dare you all have concern for a missing person.   

So we have to pretend that behaving with morality is wrong, based on the victims color? No thank you.

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So we have to pretend that behaving with morality is wrong, based on the victims color? No thank you.

Well, many people don't care about missing black people honestly. Especially the liberals. I post the murder rate stats in the Chicago thread, which are mostly black on black crime, and liberals like mdc mock them with little  :clap: smilies.

Black lives missing matters? So tiring.

51 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The Patrice O'Neal clip I posted about this topic is much funnier.

the longer this takes to find him, the more i think he left the state to some safehouse / campsite he arranged.  10 days is a long time.  he could be gone for years.  imagine one of his camper enthuiast friends owns some vacant land somewhere in the middle of nowhere.  he could hide there forever.

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the longer this takes to find him, the more i think he left the state to some safehouse / campsite he arranged.  10 days is a long time.  he could be gone for years.

Yeah. The police and FBI gave him like a 5 day head start. He may be out of the country. 

21 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, many people don't care about missing black people honestly. Especially the liberals. I post the murder rate stats in the Chicago thread, which are mostly black on black crime, and liberals like mdc mock them with little  :clap: smilies.

Black lives missing matters? So tiring.

People don’t care about missing white men either

https://nypost.com/2021/09/18/gabby-petito-one-of-three-people-missing-near-grand-teton-park-this-summer/

Sounds like the girls dad was a douche bag.  If something like this had to happen, he's the kind of person it should happen to.

• Sad 1

On 9/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, RLLD said:

People actually take this seriously?

Truly awful story. I hope they find him and give him the needle, accidentally beating the shiit out him during transport. 

That being said, this priick didn't just all the sudden develop explosive anger issues. WTF was she thinking going on a cross-country trip with a psychopath? 

9 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sounds like the girls dad was a douche bag. 

Haven't really followed.  How so?