Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Gabby Petito

27 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

lol. you are the only other person that I know of to have watched it also.  I suggest it to friends... but they just are like "pffffft...yah maybe later"

It's weird, like, every time it comes on i am compelled to watch it. And its a horrible movie....

Parents do hide their fugitive kids in their own home sometimes.   I would think they'd have caught him by now if this was the case though.  There is a recent trend of fugitives turning themselves in because they need health care.  Its getting very hard to get health care on the run these days.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

So if your son committed a murder, would you help him hide/run/escape from the cops?

He's been convicted?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, edjr said:

He's been convicted?

It'd be hard to help him hide/run/escape after he's convicted.  That said, I assume it's a hypothetical question from vudu.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

So if your son committed a murder, would you help him hide/run/escape from the cops?

Kid kills his girlfriend because he's emotionally supercharged? Fock that. I'm restraining the kid myself and turning him over to the cops.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

He's been convicted?

I imagine there's a good chance he told his parents if he did it or not.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I imagine there's a good chance he told his parents if he did it or not.

:lol:  I am sure he told them he did it.  🙄

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Kid kills his girlfriend because he's emotionally supercharged? Fock that. I'm restraining the kid myself and turning him over to the cops.

you have no kids, you never will, you are an incel. I bet girls won't even sleep with you for money. 

parents nowadays refuse to believe their little precious kids are ever wrong. i wouldn't be surprised if they believed him if he told them he didn't do it :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

If Trayvon and Mike Brown can be Obama and America’s sons, she can certainly be America’s daughter. 

Okay

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

parents nowadays refuse to believe their little precious kids are ever wrong. i wouldn't be surprised if they believed him if he told them he didn't do it :rolleyes:

Agree.  However I think it's certainly possible he told them he did it.   If he says he didn't do it they might say something like "well if you're innocent you shouldn't run"

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

lol. you are the only other person that I know of to have watched it also.  I suggest it to friends... but they just are like "pffffft...yah maybe later"

I know of it because Adam Carolla brings it up all the time.  It was a TV movie, no less.  

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

you have no kids, you never will, you are an incel. I bet girls won't even sleep with you for money. 

I have a daughter. So....:dunno:

And I would 100% gaurantee I've been with more hotties than you could even wish for. 

the book of boba fett is gonna need to be REALLY good if dog actually helps catch laundrie.  this is like mandalorian season 2.

3 hours ago, Mookz said:

I know of it because Adam Carolla brings it up all the time.  It was a TV movie, no less.  

:lol:

21 hours ago, Mookz said:

That Adam Carolla summary....basically was the perfect Cliff Notes version. lol.

If you watch that, it's almost as good as watching the entire movie.

He should make a entire library of 4 minute movie summaries. 

He'd need like 10 minutes to do Breaking Bad.  

I hope dog gets him before the FBI. 

This is like watching Curse of Oak Island. If they find anything, the drama is over

23 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I have a daughter. So....:dunno:

And I would 100% gaurantee I've been with more hotties than you could even wish for. 

Is 'hotties' the name of your right or left hand?

24 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

bad ronald is how i picture 50% of the geek club irl :P

Pfft, my mom gives me access to the entire basement.  B)

Well, much of it.  :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If The Dog catches this guy and FBI can't I'm gonna die laughing.  

I half expect that, if this happens, the FBI and / or the MSM will try to ruin Dog's career and life somehow.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

The Quartering reviews all the most recent Laundrie manhunt news from this morning.

If you watch the Quartering enough you begin to realize a lot of his content is click bait headlines.  Just a lot of him speculating without any real facts.

He ambiguously tries to to tie two things together that aren't really related and then say, "See what I mean?".  Kind of like a Michael Moore "documentary".

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If you watch the Quartering enough you begin to realize a lot of his content is click bait headlines.  Just a lot of him speculating without any real facts.

He ambiguously tries to to tie two things together that aren't really related and then say, "See what I mean?".  Kind of like a Michael Moore "documentary".

Whats wrong with him speculating?  Everyone does that here every day.  Everyone does it on youtube all the time.  Do you understand what youtube is?  Just about everyone can make a distinction between researched news and a guy making a quick video.  Why cant you?

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Al Gore’s too

• Like 1

Gabby Petito's cause of death was "manual strangulation," according to coroner

From CNN’s Jennifer Henderson and Leyla Santiago

The cause of death of Gabby Petito was “manual strangulation/throttling,” according to the Teton County Coroner’s verdict/written docket filed by Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue on Oct. 5.

During a news conference earlier Tuesday, Blue said the cause of death was strangulation, but did not go into specifics of the strangulation.

The written docket was filed with the Teton County Clerk of District Court.

Manuel strangulation?

When are they going to start automating this process for God's sake?

"Get in the machine bltch."

44 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Manuel strangulation?

When are they going to start automating this process for God's sake?

"Get in the machine bltch."

Or at least get someone other than Manuel to do the job. AMIRITE? 

21 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Or at least get someone other than Manuel to do the job. AMIRITE? 

:lol: But I thought Americans won't do that type of labor. That's why the border is open. Well, that's the liberal's argument. :dunno:

• Sad 1

Prediction: "Gabby liked to be choked when we had sex. Things went a little too far....."

Unless, of course, there are broken bones involved. Then the choke focking defense is out the window. 

51 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Prediction: "Gabby liked to be choked when we had sex. Things went a little too far....."

Unless, of course, there are broken bones involved. Then the choke focking defense is out the window. 

Everybody knew it was choking her out. Do not believe this is sexually a bit. Dude was p!ss at her and maybe cause she had to post whatever they did constantly ? My bad and get ya what the defense will use what you mention.

On 9/29/2021 at 6:41 PM, JustinCharge said:

A lot of people will now be dressing as Dog this halloween.

I can't get my hair that thin that soon

On 9/29/2021 at 5:41 PM, JustinCharge said:

A lot of people will now be dressing as Dog this halloween.

On the moon.  Fat Bald and 30 and Stop Talking Cheerleader did the Dog/Beth customs over a decade ago.