Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Gabby Petito

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Everybody knew it was choking her out. Do not believe this is sexually a bit. Dude was p!ss at her and maybe cause she had to post whatever they did constantly ? My bad and get ya what the defense will use what you mention.

I mean, her name was 'Gabby' for Christs sake...he needed her to STFU.

So then her corpse is still in relatively good shape?  🤔

Laundrie will be found by Friday. 

I am always astonished by how much attention the media and people give to things like this.  It shouldn't, but it does.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I am always astonished by how much attention the media and people give to things like this.  It shouldn't, but it does.

It's all the msm has. They dare not look into what's going on in chicago.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It makes sense.  Its a great story.  There are clear good guys and bad guys.  The bad guy has escaped. A manhunt with lots of interesting characters.  If this was a film, written well, might make a billion dollars. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

It makes sense.  Its a great story.  There are clear good guys and bad guys.  The bad guy has escaped. A manhunt with lots of interesting characters.  If this was a film, written well, might make a billion dollars. 

:dunno:  If you say so.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I got the perfect name for it. "The Fugitive".

Pretty catchy huh? Maybe I should that copywrited. 

• Haha 1

Sounds like they found some bones and a backpack.

Wouldn't be surprised if this sicko killed someone else and tried to play it off as him.

I also saw that in a movie

18 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's an interesting story.  People love stuff like this.  I'm already looking forward the to the Netflix documentary.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's an interesting story.  People love stuff like this.  I'm already looking forward the to the Netflix documentary.

Which is why I'm astonished by it.  I don't see why or how this is an interesting story and how it's any different than any other missing persons story.  Virtually every other missing persons story is just like this.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Which is why I'm astonished by it.  I don't see why or how this is an interesting story and how it's any different than any other missing persons story.  Virtually every other missing persons story is just like this.

No one cares if the girls skin isn't white.

• Thanks 1

Ok hang on. I heard that the family searched the area and then all of a sudden his belongings show up?  Is that what happened?

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

No one cares if the girls skin isn't white.

I don't even care if it is white?  Well, to this level anyway.  I mean, when you hear someone is missing, you hope they're found safe... but after that, meh.  This level is ridiculous.  Plus, there's plenty of other white women that are missing.  How come they're not all over the tv?

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't even care if it is white?  Well, to this level anyway.  I mean, when you hear someone is missing, you hope they're found safe... but after that, meh.  This level is ridiculous.  Plus, there's plenty of other white women that are missing.  How come they're not all over the tv?

You think this is similar to all missing person stories?  I understand that there are plenty of other interesting stories that don't get any publicity but this one still warrants some attention.  I think most are pretty interesting.

I don't follow these things that closely.

So he strangled his GF in Wyoming. Came back to Florida.   Went off into a swamp and died?

Meh 3 stars out of 10 story.

26 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Agreed.  I don't get it.  I know middle aged stay at home women eat this stuff up.  But they also still tape the soap operas on a VCR daily.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You think this is similar to all missing person stories?  I understand that there are plenty of other interesting stories that don't get any publicity but this one still warrants some attention.  I think most are pretty interesting.

Yes, virtually ALL of them.  My brother is a cop and my sister-in-law works for child services.  Every single time they get a missing persons report, it's virtually identical as this.  Girl goes with dad, brother, cousin, friend, boyfriend, etc... girl never comes back.  Where is she?  Where did they go?  What happened?  Days, weeks, months go by... nothing outside of local reports.  No state-wide news, no regional news (outside of a brief 45 second blip), no national news.  Three months later, girl found dead or half way across the country.  Anyone hear about it?  Nope.  Some of the girls are white, some black, some Hispanic.  Doesn't matter.

Hell, there was a girl down in South Jersey here that went missing about a year ago.  She's still missing.  The girls mother might even be involved.  Word has it the dad took her and went to another country.  That's WAY more compelling than this.  Have you heard about it?  I'm guessing you didn't.

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So he strangled his GF in Wyoming. Came back to Florida.   Went off into a swamp and died?

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Agreed.  I don't get it.  I know middle aged stay at home women eat this stuff up.  But they also still tape the soap operas on a VCR daily.

Nailed it on both.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

You don't find it strange that they also found 5 other bodies while searching for him?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

vlogger, cute, blonde.

You don't find it strange that they also found 5 other bodies while searching for him?

I find it strange that people follow this story even though 5 other bodies were found and I'm willing to bet that there's a 99.99% chance their situation was identical to this one and you never heard about them.

In the swamp? I guess I didn't read that part.  Last I saw is they saw partial human remains that they think are him. 

Looking quick on the google machine it looks like they are dismissing any connection.  If ut turns put this guy qent on a killing spree then yeah that would be interesting.  But doesn't seem to be the case.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

In the swamp? I guess I didn't read that part.  Last I saw is they saw partial human remains that they think are him. 

Looking quick on the google machine it looks like they are dismissing any connection.  If ut turns put this guy qent on a killing spree then yeah that would be interesting.  But doesn't seem to be the case.

Makes you wonder how many bodies are scattered about the country without anyone having a clue.

• Like 1

Makes you wonder how many bodies are scattered about the country without anyone having a clue.

Tons.  Lots of missing people.  They go missing daily.

So this clown either went out there in the swamp and offed himself or he got taken down by some apex predator, thanks!  Just saved the taxpayers a ton of money....:headbanger:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Sounds like they found some bones and a backpack.

Wouldn't be surprised if this sicko killed someone else and tried to play it off as him.

I also saw that in a movie

I'm thinking more like he's hiding with help from the parents. They kill a random bum with a similar build no one cares about if they go missing. Then drop their kids stuff near the body. Hey, look what we found.

Parents are shady as f0ck!

9 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, virtually ALL of them.  My brother is a cop and my sister-in-law works for child services.  Every single time they get a missing persons report, it's virtually identical as this.  Girl goes with dad, brother, cousin, friend, boyfriend, etc... girl never comes back.  Where is she?  Where did they go?  What happened?  Days, weeks, months go by... nothing outside of local reports.  No state-wide news, no regional news (outside of a brief 45 second blip), no national news.  Three months later, girl found dead or half way across the country.  Anyone hear about it?  Nope.  Some of the girls are white, some black, some Hispanic.  Doesn't matter.

Hell, there was a girl down in South Jersey here that went missing about a year ago.  She's still missing.  The girls mother might even be involved.  Word has it the dad took her and went to another country.  That's WAY more compelling than this.  Have you heard about it?  I'm guessing you didn't.

In other news, gaming companies put out incredible games all the time and no one buys them.  Then someone puts out a similar game and everyone goes nuts for it.  Why did consumers choose that particular one?  Who knows.  But they were all great games. 

This turn out like I thought and he got tired whacking off by himself in the swap thinking about images in his head of choking her out and off himself.

7 hours ago, Kopy said:

I'm thinking more like he's hiding with help from the parents. They kill a random bum with a similar build no one cares about if they go missing. Then drop their kids stuff near the body. Hey, look what we found.

Parents are shady as f0ck!

Maybe the parents killed em both and are gonna get away with it

2 minutes ago, nospk said:

Maybe the parents killed em both and are gonna get away with it

I like this spin and would make for a good book and movie.

11 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Incorrect 

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I like this spin and would make for a good book and movie.

Brian’s mother is the evil villain with the father as her pawn. So simple really. She was insanely jealous of their carefree lifestyle lol why not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nospk said:

Brian’s mother is the evil villain with the father as her pawn. So simple really. She was insanely jealous of their carefree lifestyle lol why not

Sold on it! Though Gabby has to be black for Hollywood to go for it. Also Brian's mother is a anti vaccine crazy Qnon B!tch.

On 10/13/2021 at 2:53 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I mean, her name was 'Gabby' for Christs sake...he needed her to STFU.

good one. :mellow: