Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Dems support Florida landowner evicting unvaccinated tenants

After months of pushing to halt evictions for tenants hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic, progressives have found themselves on the side of the landlord when it comes to vaccine mandates.

Occupy Democrats was referring to a Sun-Sentinel story about Santiago A. Alvarez, a South Florida landlord who is requiring proof of vaccination for all new leases and renewals. The group's tweet came less than two months after they hailed Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., for camping out on the U.S. Capitol steps to protest the end of the federal eviction moratorium.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/dems-support-florida-landowner-evicting-unvaccinated-tenants

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I too support the owner. His property and as long as the contract is up so be it

Dems want to block any evictions unless it's for their imposing a rule to make people take a drug they don't want to take. 

That's the point. 

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dems want to block any evictions unless it's for their imposing a rule to make people take a drug they don't want to take. 

That's the point. 

Oh I know. I just go by actual rights and stuff

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I too support the owner. His property and as long as the contract is up so be it

A sign of landlord rights to evict anyone of his choosing, which is a victory.  Dems either support it or are too dumb to see it. I don't see how the courts would support this. 

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'll be interested to see the Dems' take if the bulk of those getting evicted are minorities.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if unvaxxed renters trend toward minorities.   :lol: 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if unvaxxed renters trend toward minorities.   :lol: 

They won't say anything now, but when it matters in 4 years, at election time, they'll be using this to say how minorities are unfairly treated by landlords.

Awesome. Hopefully unvaccinated adults are out on a No Fly list, barred from all restaurants and public spaces and terminated like Phillybear. We need to firve these crybaby Neanderthals to comply for the good of the society.

:thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

Awesome. Hopefully unvaccinated adults are out on a No Fly list, barred from all restaurants and public spaces and terminated like Phillybear. We need to firve these crybaby Neanderthals to comply for the good of the society.

Phag cow says what? 🐮 Mooo....

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

you are a nazi.

Could you just imagine a society run by these focking nazis like MDC?  Every little microaggressions means kneel or get thrown out of hospitals, banned from flights and public spaces.  A focking dictatorship.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Could you just imagine a society run by these focking nazis like MDC?  Every little microaggressions means kneel or get thrown out of hospitals, banned from flights and public spaces.  A focking dictatorship.

He wouldn't have the guts to be a nazi. He's a nazi cheerleader.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:41 AM, MDC said:

Clearly, these crybaby Neanderthals need to comply, come play, something, maybe tie them up in the backyard on a leash, so they can run around, and dig, for the sake of Brett Firve. Franks and Beans, Franks and Beans!!!

It's becoming increasingly clear liberals are a danger to this republics freedoms. 

Is the landowner fully vaccinated against all the other disease and have his flu shot? If not, his land needs to be repossessed. Can’t have that kind of dangerous person out there possibly speeding the measles 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Is the landowner fully vaccinated against all the other disease and have his flu shot? If not, his land needs to be repossessed. Can’t have that kind of dangerous person out there possibly speeding the measles 

I demand everyone have every vaccination and wear a biohazard suit. After all, it's for their and my saftey.