Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

Thin at WR, Need Bandaid FAST !

Jeudy  was my WR3 so I need someone to fill in while he is out.  Please rank these four WR's for the remaining of the year season, not just for week 3 or the short term.  I want to acquire and hold.

1.  Mecole Hardman - Like the high octane Offense and it appears he's the # 2 WR

2.  Michael Pittman Jr - Big target, seems to be the WR # 1 but not too enamored with Colts offense

3.  Darnell Mooney - He seems to always be open, regardless of Dalton or Fields, this guy is really good

4.  Rondale Moore - Certainly has the speed, could be feast or famine or he may be starting a big year with his unique talent 

ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED , THANKS  !

I would say one of the top two options, because they seem to have a well defined role.

The other two, they appear to have the upside though.

1. Hardman

2. Pittman

3. Moore

4. Mooney

I have zero interest in Hardman. Hill and Kelce take up so much of a target share, and Mahomes won't force feed anyone else. Pringle, Robinson and Hardman are all the WR #2 here. All can be a last second spot start, but none of them will be consistent. 

1. Pittman - If Wentz is healthy he could have a breakout year. If he doesn't have Wentz, he's probably three or four on my list.

2. Moore - You're banking on big plays, but it could happen in this offense. You may be able to even parlay his big week into a player you prefer via trade. 

3. Mooney

4. Hardman

Pick up Moore, and let some else get those other guys.  

2 hours ago, Brutal Brutus said:

I have zero interest in Hardman. Hill and Kelce take up so much of a target share, and Mahomes won't force feed anyone else. Pringle, Robinson and Hardman are all the WR #2 here. All can be a last second spot start, but none of them will be consistent. 

1. Pittman - If Wentz is healthy he could have a breakout year. If he doesn't have Wentz, he's probably three or four on my list.

2. Moore - You're banking on big plays, but it could happen in this offense. You may be able to even parlay his big week into a player you prefer via trade. 

3. Mooney

4. Hardman

Correct answer

Moore is the correct answer. 

23 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Quintez Cephus is looking interesting...2 good weeks so far.

He looked good in college when he torched my Ohio state. I was surprised he wasn’t a higher prospect coming out.

Wentz isn’t looking great so probably Moore, right now. Moore has 1 catch for 77 yards and a TD on a broken play and 10 for 105 yards. He’s been involved and will be part of the offense, but he’s going to be the big play type. Hop is king, while Kirk, green, Edmonds and Williams will be involved.