fandandy

Scale of 0 to 10 - How much do you trust the US government?

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

yah, no.  society in general has a problem with sexual abuse.  its a human problem, not a church problem.  stop slandering the church with it, when it is everywhere.

Slandering the church. Oh that is rich :lol:    

Not to worry, it's okay. God told them to do it

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you realize the same thing is probably gonna happen here when a civil war happens?  do you understand what is going on in this world and what is about to happen?  Do you realize Biden just killed US soldiers, just killed children and armed radical muslims who want to kill Americans?

There is not going to be a civil war. Period.

Russia is a dictatorship. Period.

Russia's government is not good and sadly will probably not be good in our lifetime.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

There is not going to be a civil war. Period.

Russia is a dictatorship. Period.

Russia's government is not good and sadly will probably not be good in our lifetime.

0 for 3.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

0 for 3.

Why do you love Russia's government so much. Not even my Russian coworkers, who honestly love Russia, actually like their government.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Why do you love Russia's government so much. Not even my Russian coworkers, who honestly love Russia, actually like their government.

holy crap you didnt even read my post did you?  I'll say it again.  They are moving towards a free society.  Look at South Korea.  They were a dictatorship in the 1980s.  Its a free society now.  Russia is doing the same thing.  Also, are your russian coworkers commies?  The commies dont like Putin over there.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Do they like the Russian government better than the United States government?

1 minute ago, posty said:

hes apparently memory-holing anything I say and just spouting lies now.  I dont think were getting a coherent response.  I can already tell im going to have to repeat myself 10 times and he will ask the same questions again.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

holy crap you didnt even read my post did you?  I'll say it again.  They are moving towards a free society.  Look at South Korea.  They were a dictatorship in the 1980s.  Its a free society now.  Russia is doing the same thing.  Also, are your russian coworkers commies?  The commies dont like Putin over there.

They are not moving towards a free society. It was just within the last couple years that they essentially made Putin dictator for life. 

They are moving away from free society at a rapid pace.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

I have had 3 close Russian coworkers, all female and all in the 35-45 range. One of them was from a group of people that the Russian government oppressed. She obviously hated the government.

Another I did talk to her about it and her husband is a UK national and she wanted citizenship in either the US or UK. I did talk politics with her occasionally over the years and it was clear she preferred western government.

The last coworker, and the only one I still work with, I have never brought politics up. While I have meetings with her 3-4 times a month we have never really talked about our personal lives with each other.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They are not moving towards a free society. It was just within the last couple years that they essentially made Putin dictator for life. 

They are moving away from free society at a rapid pace.

ill explain what happened in south korea.  After the Korean war, South Korea remained a nation in poverty and large uneducated.  Park Chung-hee established a dictatorship to reform society and create a population of hard-working, industrious, educated and ambitious people.  Then reforms were made to transition to a free society.  Putin is making big time reforms to improve education.  He has boosted the work ethic in Russia dramatically.  He is making the nation more industrious and goal oriented.  To do it, he needs a strong hand to destroy the last vestiges of old soviet systems and ideas. 

If you are actually paying attention to how South Korea transformed and how Russia is transforming, you would understand.  Putin isn't trying to dumb down his people and keep them impoverished like a true dictator does.  He's doing the exact opposite.  

In the Soviet dicatorship, if you were intelligent and ambitious, they killed you.  They wanted dumb, poor, lazy people they can control.  That's how you know leadership is evil.  Putin is reforming education to make people smarter.  He's encouraging people to be hard-working industrious and goal-oriented.  Pay FOCKING attention you idiot.

Does an evil dictator give gun rights to all like putin did in 2014?

https://newrepublic.com/article/120326/kremlin-allows-russians-carry-guns

Today, the russian government changed its gun laws to allow citizens to carry guns in public for the purpose of self defense.  

Putin said “you can get a lot more done with politeness and a weapon than politeness alone”

does that sound like a dictator to you?  Does a dictator arm his people and give them the right to carry guns around everywhere????

Hell, in 2021, russian citizens have more gun rights than americans.  Think about that the next time you want to call Putin a dictator. 

33 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Does an evil dictator give gun rights to all like putin did in 2014?

https://newrepublic.com/article/120326/kremlin-allows-russians-carry-guns

Today, the russian government changed its gun laws to allow citizens to carry guns in public for the purpose of self defense.  

Putin said “you can get a lot more done with politeness and a weapon than politeness alone”

does that sound like a dictator to you?  Does a dictator arm his people and give them the right to carry guns around everywhere????

It looks like in this case a dictator is giving gun rights.

There are many such cases of dictatorships allowing guns though. Central America is a perfect example, ie Honduras.

Gun ownership does not designate the type of government. A dictatorship is a ruler with absolute power in their county, ie Putin.

15 years from now, liberals might ban hunting and fishing in America. You can stay under their boot or emigrate to Russia where Putin hands you a gun and you can go build a cabin by a beautiful stream and enjoy hunting and fishing and many sexy Russian women.