Sign in to follow this  
lowman

Panthers D

Anyone else thinking this an extremely good spot for Carolina’s D?

i know Taylor is out.

I only carry one Defense so gonna spend free agent $ s.  To get them 

They've looked good so far.

I know defense at this early stage can be a crap shoot, but they should be one of the more added defenses this week

I think it’s a very good spot.  

46 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Great spot unless Houston gives in and activates their QB4....which isn’t going to happen.

Along these lines is there any chance Watson ever plays. I am weak at QB and want to get the jump on that.  At some point don’t they have to realize that there is no trade value for him this year?

34 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

Along these lines is there any chance Watson ever plays. I am weak at QB and want to get the jump on that.  At some point don’t they have to realize that there is no trade value for him this year?

Yes, I think there's a very good chance Watson plays again... in the CFL... in 2025...

In the NFL in 2021?  Not so much...

34 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

I think they're okay with holding him and keeping him on the bench. They're in the running for the #1 pick and potentially getting his replacement without even trading him yet. 

7 hours ago, skinsrule05 said:

It’s such an odd situation.  This has been going on for a fairly long time at this point.  The NFL has the ability, and resources, to investigate this at a premium level...and we all know they have.  So why don’t they have enough proof to suspend him?  The situation makes me think of Big Ben’s.  We know what happened in that bathroom because someone spilled the beans on guarding the bathroom door, and he survived that as if it didn’t happen.