Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Javonte Williams or Singletary ROS

Both Javonte Williams and Singletary were dropped in my league. I can pick up one. Which one? Full point PPR league. 

Williams and Gordon seem to splitting fairly evenly. Gordon has slight edge in passing. 

Singletary defintely is the lead back for the Bills, but Moss is back and seems to be vulturing redzone work. Singletary catches more passes. 

Which one rest of season? 

Tough one. If you have the patience I would say Williams, if not then I would take Singletary if you need some one right now in a pp

44 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Tough one. If you have the patience I would say Williams, if not then I would take Singletary if you need some one right now in a pp

Can Williams be the guy and better choice here if Gordon stays healthy and they continue to split? Or are you banking on Gordon fading or getting hurt? 

I’m banking on J Williams being the better over all talent, and if Gordon does get hurt I think J Williams would be a great stash. 

I ppr I would give Singletary an edge because that more of his talent level , a ppr rb.  

But for upside I like J Williams if you can offered to see what happens, if not and you need someone right now , I would get Singletary.