Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Sony Michel

If you don't like what you see here, get the funk out. (deep cut)...

15 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No I don’t see that taking place, Henderson won’t become the Rams rb2 based on Michel performance today. They will be a RBBC.  

Well remember, he was being drafted in the 4th round as a projected bellcow. 

Doesn’t mean he won’t still be in a RBBC with the Rams.  That’s what you where talking about.  

Now as for ff , yea his value was awful, I think everyone here already covered that, so is there anything new you would like to add? 

Yeah he did with his three yards per att.  

But so has Henderson when he’s played, I think it shows that it’s going to be an RBBC going forward.  

Problem for both Michel and Henderson owners.  

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

But so has Henderson when he’s played, I think it shows that it’s going to be an RBBC going forward.  

He looked better than Zeek Elliott running against them, so there is that

33 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Why is that a problem for Michel owners? That’s the scenario they hoped for. Henderson owners on the other hand can’t like what they saw today vs that defense. 

RBBC, I am fine with that. I drafted Michel in like the 16th round. Besides, it will be just a matter of time that Henderson goes down again after he gets back. 

I would agree with the price many purchase Henderson is owners would be more concern. 

But no one really likes a RBBC, most Michel owners are hoping Michel would take over has the Rams rb1 not an RBBC. I think Henderson when ready goes right back at being the Rams Rb1. As for today , Michel avg three yards per rush att meh.  

Thanks for the reply.  

4 hours ago, snatchit said:

He looked better than Zeek Elliott running against them, so there is that

Vs the Bucs, M Davis avg 4.2 yards per rush , The Zeke avg 3.0per rush, and Michel avg 3.4.  I guess M Davis is really a good player then. 

12 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Well remember, he was being drafted in the 4th round as a projected bellcow. 

Remember going into week three, based on avg per game, he’s a rb1.  

Thats worth a fourth round pick, right?

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

You keep throwing average  out there with no context. Not all averages are the same. Are you basing your assessment  solely on average? If Bill Gates got in a cab with me the average wealth of the passengers in the cab would be 2 Billion dollars. That’s an average too.  This is about predicting what’s going to happen based upon what we have seen. He looked good. He’s looking like a very good late round pick up with a chance for a significant role going forward. He passed the eye test. 

• Like 1

Just talking about what has taken place to date, don’t know what’s going to happen going forward , my guess is Henderson avg will drop, and he and Michel will spilt time. So if you and B Gates was to share a cab ride and split the fair that would be 50/50:  

How B Gates made into a post about ff I don’t know, but that’s a good way of cherry picking. 

Thanks. 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Just talking about what has taken place to date, don’t know what’s going to happen going forward , my guess is Henderson avg will drop, and he and Michel will spilt time. So if you and B Gates was to share a cab ride and split the fair that would be 50/50:  

How B Gates made into a post about ff I don’t know, but that’s a good way of cherry picking. 

Thanks. 

You’re the one cherry picking based on averages. No one gets any points based on averages. If a RB runs in a touchdown from the one yard line, his average for that run is 1. See? All runs aren’t the same. Never have been. Would it make you feel better if he had a few less short yardage runs to help his average? Play fantasy baseball if you want points for averages. It’s not how it works in football. 

I disagree , and if you where to share a cab ride with B Gates wife how much would be the average wealth on the cab.  If a player scores a td from the one and it counts for six ff points, that would be an avg of six . I only play I’m leagues that gives Rbs one point per every 10 yards , so if that same rb scores a td from the ten that would be seven points , and for that one play his avg would be , ,,,,,,  seven correct  

Thanks cant wait to hear some more about your fantasy cab rides.  

37 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I disagree , and if you where to share a cab ride with B Gates wife how much would be the average wealth on the cab.  If a player scores a td from the one and it counts for six ff points, that would be an avg of six . I only play I’m leagues that gives Rbs one point per every 10 yards , so if that same rb scores a td from the ten that would be seven points , and for that one play his avg would be , ,,,,,,  seven correct  

Thanks cant wait to hear some more about your fantasy cab rides.  

I was just explaining how averages can mislead, like most statistics. Shame your teachers didn’t explain it to you. 

averages work fine if you expect conditions in the next year to mirror the conditions from where you got the stats.

but you also want to look at whether there are anomolies in the data that can mislead.

if player A had a broken leg in year 2 and didnt perform.  you likely omit year 2 from your analysis because that will skew your data.

I have not looked into data With Sony because he was in an organization with a different philosophy with respect to running the ball.  I'm not entirely sure that the previous data helps us much other than maybe to determine risk of injury.

that is always the case when a player moves to a different team.  is the new offense better suited to a breakout for the player or worse?  or the same?

that is the question you need to ask yourself.

at this point your best data is from the games hes played with his new team.  did he look like the best back?

I didnt get to watch.  but I may try to watch a game on replay.   but the most recent game is likely the best indicator as hes finally started to learn the offense.  next game or two should be telling in terms of what happens with the guy in the new offense moving forward.

No not at all,  if a player A had a broken leg, his avg per game would be what it is,, you would have to omit his total points to from ones analysts to make it work for ones ranking.  

Look at Mccaffery last season, he played in only four games last season, but his avg of 24 points per game was tops at rb. no need to adjust anything.  

On 9/27/2021 at 1:21 AM, weepaws said:

"going into week three"

That's a funny way of looking at a 2-game span.

It’s the only way, that’s all we have is those two games.  

Its all good, just relax Francis 

Yeah.