Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Cooks with Mills at the helm

He had a fantastic game.  

• Like 1

Davis Mills really proved to me that he belongs in the hall of fame.  I'm sorry I doubted him.

14 hours ago, nobody said:

Davis Mills really proved to me that he belongs in the hall of fame.  I'm sorry I doubted him.

aww.  It's okay to be wrong about Cooks production with Mills. 

no one here said Davis Mills was anything special :dunno:Doesn't have to be for this topic. 

I know I was wrong, Cooks did much better then I thought he would.  

Cooks, for some quiet reason....seems to be matchup proof.....especially from a fantasy standpoint. He has 5 1000+ yard seasons out of 7 full played....with 3 different teams. His AVERAGE reception is 14.2 yards. In 3 games this season he is averaging 100+ yds @ 14yds per & around 8 receptions per game. As my wr/rb flex behind Jefferson, McLaurin & Lockett, I couldn't be happier at drafting him at 6.7

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

I couldn't be happier at drafting him at 6.7

You could be a LITTLE happier, had you been drafting him in the 10th all summer like Axe Elf.

8 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

aww.  It's okay to be wrong about Cooks production with Mills. 

no one here said Davis Mills was anything special :dunno:Doesn't have to be for this topic. 

Law was very upset that I suggested Davis Mills wasn't good.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You could be a LITTLE happier, had you been drafting him in the 10th all summer like Axe Elf.

He wouldn't have lasted that long.....I don't play with pre-schoolers 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

He wouldn't have lasted that long.....I don't play with pre-schoolers 😲

I don't believe pre-schoolers are allowed to deposit money into Yahoo wallets for fantasy football purposes, but what makes you think you're good enough to move up to pre-school leagues, if you're reaching for Cooks in the 6th round?

Cooks shouldnt have gone past the late 7th / early 8th in any league with experienced owners. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Cooks shouldnt have gone past the late 7th / early 8th in any league with experienced owners. 

lol

Even now, his ADP is in the 9th round (that's barely the 7th round even in a 12 teamer).

Of course, that's on a site where most of the clientele did more drafts this season than any of you will ever do in your lifetimes (RTSports), so that kinda shoots down the "inexperienced" notion.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

lol

Even now, his ADP is in the 9th round (that's barely the 7th round even in a 12 teamer).

Of course, that's on a site where most of the clientele did more drafts this season than any of you will ever do in your lifetimes (RTSports), so that kinda shoots down the "inexperienced" notion.

Quantity doesn’t equal quality. Looking at 10 team mocks? Don’t hurt yourself , kid. 

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Quantity doesn’t equal quality. Looking at 10 team mocks? Don’t hurt yourself , kid. 

For someone that touts themselves as an expert.....he can't seem to concede the fact that some players are worth more than their ADP......

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Looking at 10 team mocks? Don’t hurt yourself , kid.

Axe Elf doesn't do mocks--nor do the people of which I spoke--you know, the experienced drafters.

Don't give up, greenhorn.

37 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

he can't seem to concede the fact that some players are worth more than their ADP......

Those who pay attention to what Axe Elf axually writes, rather than making up nonsense to make themselves feel better, know that Axe Elf is the one identifying these players for you, and of course, drafting them for himself.

That's why Axe Elf has 28 shares in 60 leagues of Brandin Cooks drafted in the 10th round in the first place--and the seeming cause of WhiteWonder's jealousy, since he was reaching for him in the 6th all summer.

48 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Those who pay attention to what Axe Elf axually writes, rather than making up nonsense to make themselves feel better, know that Axe Elf is the one identifying these players for you, and of course, drafting them for himself.

That's why Axe Elf has 28 shares in 60 leagues of Brandin Cooks drafted in the 10th round in the first place--and the seeming cause of WhiteWonder's jealousy, since he was reaching for him in the 6th all summer.

Well....for someone who participates in a bast number of drafts......surely you are well aware that not all drafts follow the prescribed formula. You MUST be aware that in many situations,  conventional thinking Flys out the window. You MUST be aware that when these situations arise,  the need to evolve & remain fluid in your tactics is paramount. If observation & logic dictate that a player will most likely go well before his ADP.......and you are CONFIDENT that they are being way undervalued, or get off the pot. In my instance, playing my hand vs draft atmosphere has worked out quite well. Inaction would have resulted in fielding a lesser team. You spew your belief in logic quite often.......when it fits your narrative. 

7 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Well....for someone who participates in a bast number of drafts......surely you are well aware that not all drafts follow the prescribed formula. You MUST be aware that in many situations,  conventional thinking Flys out the window. You MUST be aware that when these situations arise,  the need to evolve & remain fluid in your tactics is paramount. If observation & logic dictate that a player will most likely go well before his ADP.......and you are CONFIDENT that they are being way undervalued, or get off the pot. In my instance, playing my hand vs draft atmosphere has worked out quite well. Inaction would have resulted in fielding a lesser team. You spew your belief in logic quite often.......when it fits your narrative

Evolution and fluidity aside, all I know is I drafted Cooks in the double digit rounds in a boatload of Yahoo Best Ball and RTSports Best Ball Championship drafts this summer.

If you blew your wad on him earlier than that, then I'm not sure what there is to be proud of.

Hopefully, I don't need to be reprimanded for recognizing when a qb sucks from here on out.   Hall of Famer Davis Mills 3 yards and 2 picks at half time.

49 minutes ago, nobody said:

Hopefully, I don't need to be reprimanded for recognizing when a qb sucks from here on out.   Hall of Famer Davis Mills 3 yards and 2 picks at half time.

God! You really ARE nobody! Such a tool! Pull your panties out of your ass and grow a pair!

35 minutes ago, Law said:

God! You really ARE nobody! Such a tool! Pull your panties out of your ass and grow a pair!

And maybe you can stop whining because people recognize when someone sucks because you happen to be a fan.

10 hours ago, Law said:

Hey let’s not use our Lord and Savior name in vain, who’s your mothers name instead.  

Thanks.