edjr

Black Island - Season 41 is back and starts tonight! (survivor)

3 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Wednesday? WTF!

:banana:

We should do some kind of survivor bingo--the spaces "someone cries", "someone tells the story of when they came out", "white person says something taken the wrong way and is deemed a racist".  

On 9/22/2021 at 2:14 PM, Mike Honcho said:

We should do some kind of survivor bingo--the spaces "someone cries", "someone tells the story of when they came out", "white person says something taken the wrong way and is deemed a racist".  

:thumbsup:

Probst is a good liberal, he will play it up like a pro

Just from pictures alone, I spotted 4 LGBTQ 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:thumbsup:

Probst is a good liberal, he will play it up like a pro

The 'whitey is a racist' episode is always my favorite of the season.

Just from pictures alone, I spotted 4 LQBTQ 

🤣

@Big Guy

FYI

I haven't watched this weeks episode yet.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, Mike Honcho said:

🤣

Was I wrong?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

@Big Guy

FYI

I haven't watched this weeks episode yet.

sorry I missed it

Just now, Big Guy said:

sorry I missed it

I knew you were one of the few on the board that cared about the show still. No big deal, it's not all that popular. :(

On 9/22/2021 at 6:07 AM, edjr said:

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1899706/survivor-season-41-cast.webp?w=790&f=6db3d201f1f1ebc8f677cfb277aa60f2

:banana:

Even though we have forgone hotties for darkies, I am still excited. 

funny how we have very similar posts.....even though yours was 1st, I'm gonna keep my little rant. 

Just now, edjr said:

I knew you were one of the few on the board that cared about the show still. No big deal, it's not all that popular. :(

yeah, it jumped the shark years ago

It's just CBS lately, but it's ALL of media pushing the dark & ghey upon us......ugh

Try to find a commercial that doesn't have a black person in it......it's just ridiculous.

Also, once again......almost always a Black Guy with a White Chick.......the conditioning is outrageous

Just now, Big Guy said:

It's just CBS lately, but it's ALL of media pushing the dark & ghey upon us......ugh

Try to find a commercial that doesn't have a black person in it......it's just ridiculous.

Also, once again......almost always a Black Guy with a White Chick.......the conditioning is outrageous

it's not just CBS, but they really have overcompensated.  The ratings will plummet. Although they were good week 1, no surprise, it has been off air for 2 years

So forever Probst has been saying "come on in guys" at the beginning of challenges.  He actually asked the contestants whether that was appropriate in this day and age.  This was on the big boat they like to congregate on at the beginning of the season.  So, no one said there was an issue with that.  Then, a couple days later at a challenge or something one of the contestants brings it up again and says they should change or get rid of it.  Probst is like "I'm glad you brought that up and so glad you said that.  I agree with you."  And POOF, just like that, one of his signature lines is gone from the show.

:doh:

🤣

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

So forever Probst has been saying "come on in guys" at the beginning of challenges.  He actually asked the contestants whether that was appropriate in this day and age.  This was on the big boat they like to congregate on at the beginning of the season.  So, no one said there was an issue with that.  Then, a couple days later at a challenge or something one of the contestants brings it up again and says they should change or get rid of it.  Probst is like "I'm glad you brought that up and so glad you said that.  I agree with you."  And POOF, just like that, one of his signature lines is gone from the show.

🤣

I promise you one of the producers or probst himself asked for this to happen.

Probst is the ultimate beta cuck

Can't believe a good liberal soyboy like him lost his talk show,. but I guess that was 15 years ago, he would never lose it today

On 9/22/2021 at 1:14 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Back in the day, they did chicken bingo here at a bar on Thursday night. 100 squares. A dollar a square. You’d buy a few and if you’re square got hit with chicken sh!t, you would win the pot. Would love to see them do that on Survivor. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Cast Bios

Also, holy sheet, that dude with the tie &  glasses is a chick...though I wouldn't bet from the get go.

shes a psycho, been a chick for ever just came out as butch

hero : AOC so you have that in common with her

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

shes a psycho, been a chick for ever just came out as butch

hero : AOC so you have that in common with her

Was that really called for? :( 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

🤣

JFC. Seriously?  He's said "guys" forever when there are obviously women on the show.  NOW some SJW has an issue?  Not like he committed the capital offense of <gasp> using the wrong focking pronoun for some freak. 

On 9/29/2021 at 4:11 PM, Utilit99 said:

I don't watch anything black.

so you don't watch football?