Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Maxine Waters Calls Haiti Migrant Treatment 'Worse Than What We Witnessed in Slavery'

Talk about making up and running with it. What did she witness in slavery?

This whole focking story shows the end of this country is almost here. These guys protect the border, and get falsely accused of whipping haitians by the media and liberal politicians, and now they are desk duty.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters said the images and videos of Border Patrol agents on horseback confronting Haitian refugees at the border is "worse than what we witnessed in slavery."

"What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery," Waters said at a Wednesday press conference. "Cowboys with their reins, again, whipping Black people, Haitians, into the water where they're scrambling and falling down when all they're trying to do is escape from violence in their country."

"I'm pissed. I'm unhappy and I'm not just unhappy with the cowboys, who were running down Haitians and using their reins to whip them," Waters added. "I'm unhappy with the administration."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/maxine-waters-calls-haiti-migrant-treatment-worse-what-we-witnessed-slavery-1631707%3famp=1

Posted this in the Border Patrol thread. 

Absolutely disgusting, race baiting buIIshit. She needs to end. 

I'll ask again. Why would a black person leave the diversity paradise known as Haiti?

Since their revolution over the white devil that country has to be thriving, space bound, heaven filled with doctors and engineers.

You guys are the funky-looking mole that one might be compelled to have their doctor look at of this site.

Maybe not deadly but still gross and irritating.

Mike, step to the plate and create a separate political bored.

Enough with these dolts.

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You guys are the funky-looking mole that one might be compelled to have their doctor look at of this site.

Enough with these dolts.

Hey, I posted this in another Border Control thread. While I can understand why someone might want to highlight her race baiting hyperbole with its own thread, I tried to include my thoughts in an already started thread on the matter. 

Your words are hurtful and I resent them.   :(

Just now, 5-Points said:

Hey, I posted this in another Border Control thread. While I can understand why someone might want to highlight her race baiting hyperbole with its own thread, I tried to include my thoughts in an already started thread on the matter. 

Your words are hurtful and I resent them.   :(

Then demand Mike also creates a bored which is not mean.

13 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Then demand Mike also creates a bored which is not mean.

If I'm going demand mike do anything, I'm going to demand he reinstate drobeski and shotsup immediately. 

I ain't gonna waste his time on the rest of this sh!t.

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If I'm going demand mike do anything, I'm going to demand he reinstate drobeski and shotsup immediately. 

Yeah, I don't get that.  It's almost difficult to believe.  I mean, shots is a straight-up doosh.  But still, aside from being an absolute dooshbag, what did he wrong?  Maybe Mike hates dooshbags.  That is a possibiilty.

I have no experience with drobs.  I'm certain he is a wonderful human being unless of course, he's an absolute dooshbag, and then that would explain everything.

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'll ask again. Why would a black person leave the diversity paradise known as Haiti?

Since their revolution over the white devil that country has to be thriving, space bound, heaven filled with doctors and engineers.

creepy joey has been boasting how white people will be the minority in the near future.

I guess he wants this country to be the next haiti.

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, I don't get that.  It's almost difficult to believe.  I mean, shots is a straight-up doosh.  But still, aside from being an absolute dooshbag, what did he wrong?  Maybe Mike hates dooshbags.  That is a possibiilty.

I have no experience with drobs.  I'm certain he is a wonderful human being unless of course, he's an absolute dooshbag, and then that would explain everything.

I have no clue why drobs got the hammer. Rest assured it wasn't warranted. He rented an alias for a while but I think his self respect made him tell this place to Fock off. 

Shots, shot his mouth off once and got banned. I hope his alias got banned for being an alias and he's healthy and happy somewhere in the sh!thole that is NY. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I have no clue why drobs got the hammer. Rest assured it wasn't warranted. He rented an alias for a while but I think his self respect made him tell this place to Fock off. 

Shots, shot his mouth off once and got banned. I hope his alias got banned for being an alias and he's healthy and happy somewhere in the sh!thole that is NY. 

I am opposed to anyone of the few of us who populate this bored ever being evicted for any reason.  I think we are all thick-skinned enough to deal with each other's sh1t.

Wiff ignored me the other night.  Wiff, silver back Wiff, ignored ME.

WTF?  Have we all gone pvssy here?

I pray we are not taking each other too seriously.

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Shotsy can be a straight d1ck but at least he can occasionally post something worth a damn. I may not like him but that has nothing to do with the content he posts (sometimes it does cause he will try to troll me but I ignore it) 

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Talk about making up and running with it. What did she witness in spavery?

This whole focking story shows the end of this country is almost here. These guys protect the border, and get falsely accused of whipping haitians by the media and liberal politicians, and now they are desk duty.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters said the images and videos of Border Patrol agents on horseback confronting Haitian refugees at the border is "worse than what we witnessed in slavery."

"What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery," Waters said at a Wednesday press conference. "Cowboys with their reins, again, whipping Black people, Haitians, into the water where they're scrambling and falling down when all they're trying to do is escape from violence in their country."

"I'm pissed. I'm unhappy and I'm not just unhappy with the cowboys, who were running down Haitians and using their reins to whip them," Waters added. "I'm unhappy with the administration."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/maxine-waters-calls-haiti-migrant-treatment-worse-what-we-witnessed-slavery-1631707%3famp=1

I saw this earlier and couldn’t believe that black B1tch really trying to make it a race thing. I really wish somebody would slap the wig off that B1tch. Her and Pelosi just need to croak already 

• Thanks 1

Notice she says "cowboys", thinking most liberals will assume it means white people.  When a good amount of boarder patrol agents are Latino.  She is covering her backside in case the agents turn out to be of color.

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Never witnessed slavery. :dunno:

Pushing people back from bum rushing our borders is not worse than slavery. 

When will liberals wake up? How is it that people not only support this but spread it all over the media?

I have really lost all sense of what the left wants. Can it really be so a few people can remain in power? What does con lemon and all the other media gain by pushing this crap?

It's focking surreal the amount of hatred they have towards the actual citizens of this country.  

Man this really is worse than slavery back in the 1800s. Crazy. :lol:

Can anyone point out where all this "abuse" is happening against the invaders of this country in the video.

Slavery must have been pretty easy get through for the black people. Glad maxipad waters was there is witness it all. 

14 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Notice she says "cowboys", thinking most liberals will assume it means white people.  When a good amount of boarder patrol agents are Latino.  She is covering her backside in case the agents turn out to be of color.

I caught that. That repulsive thing is a vile POS. 

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Man this really is worse than slavery back in the 1800s. Crazy. :lol:

Can anyone point out where all this "abuse" is happening against the invaders of this country in the video.

Slavery must have been pretty easy get through for the black people. Glad maxipad waters was there is witness it all. 

Are these guys trying to smuggle KFC across Australian territories?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Talk about making up and running with it. What did she witness in slavery?

When was the last time you heard a Democrat politician saying anything that made sense?  When you answer never, why would it surprise you that she would say something like this.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When was the last time you heard a Democrat politician saying anything that made sense?  When you answer never, why would it surprise you that she would say something like this.

I never stop being surprised. Mostly that they are voted into office. 

I can not come up with anything that would make me have any sort of understanding how these people think. I am in a perpetual state of confusion when liberals talk. How the fock did they get the way they are? How could they possibly say what they say and not be incredibly shamed and embarrassed?  

creepy joey said those agents will be investigated and WILL BE PUNISHED. Why even investigate if you made up your mind. That's who you libs voted in. Phags.

Everything already proven false, yet creepy and his following won't let go of ruining those guy's lives.

Joe Biden said that the horses were born during the previous administration. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Joe Biden said that the horses were born during the previous administration. 

I can't tell if this is real or not.

• Haha 3

Honestly, done with Haiti. Its time to have a noocler accident there.b

How is it the Dominican Republic can operate just fine but Haiti can't manage the unfuk itself for 5 minutes.

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Honestly, done with Haiti. Its time to have a noocler accident there.b

How is it the Dominican Republic can operate just fine but Haiti can't manage the unfuk itself for 5 minutes.

I mean we all know...

Keeping ya ga ga bos from rushing the border is slavery now. Way worse than what african slave sellers did way back when. 

On 9/22/2021 at 7:35 PM, fandandy said:

Enough with these dolts.

Just don't jump into the thread. Very simple

On 9/22/2021 at 8:46 PM, 5-Points said:

Whoa 

what happened to drobeski and shotsup?

2 hours ago, tikigods said:

Whoa 

what happened to drobeski and shotsup?

They got the hammer. I still don't know why drobes got it. Shots got a brief timeout for posting pics of chicks and asking us to rate them. When his timeout was over he went on a little rant. So he got permabanned. He came back as an alias but has been MIA for a few weeks. 

• Thanks 1

Can't believe the libs are sticking with this narrative. maxipad waters is off the rails and should be put to sleep.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Can't believe the libs are sticking with this narrative. maxipad waters is off the rails and should be put to sleep.

Their followers eat it up.   They are the church of victim hood and the idiots out there believe this nonsense.  If we can stop introducing politics to our kids in school I think we have a chance to pull back from this excrement.