edjr

Buddy I golfed with 2 Sundays ago, in ICU with Covid

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Medical experts say vaxxed people are less likely to get Covid or have serious complications if you do get it. 

But I’ll take your word for it that the vaccine is fake. What field of medicine is your doctorate in again? 

I'll tell you my field after you show me where I said it was fake. I took the vax dummy.

Those same "experts" also tell you to wear 17 masks and that kids don't spread covid but should be masked up and not go to school.

An normal guy got covid. A vaxxed guy still got covid, but get the vax. Okay...

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'll tell you my field after you show me where I said it was fake. I took the vax dummy.

Those same "experts" also tell you to wear 17 masks and that kids don't spread covid but should be masked up and not go to school.

An normal guy got covid. A vaxxed guy still got covid, but get the vax. Okay...

I know a lifelong smoker who lived to 90 and another guy who died of cancer at 40. 

Science. :rolleyes: 

• Sad 2

Just now, MDC said:

I know a lifelong smoker who lived to 90 and another guy who died of cancer at 40. 

Science. :rolleyes: 

The vax guy still got covid. But you losers focused on the other guy. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The vax guy still got covid. But you losers focused on the other guy. 

Any of these medical eckspurts tell you nobody who gets vaccinated can get Covid? :wacko: 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Bet he’s glad to not be in the hospital tho. :unsure: 

Yeah like 99% of the people that get it.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah like 99% of the people that get it.

Especially if they’re vaccinated. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 2

38 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i cant even fathom the gayness of a man who cares if another man is vaxxed. mind boggling

At least one guy here thinks everyone should be forced to be vaccinated. Focking weird

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Medical experts say vaxxed people are less likely to get Covid or have serious complications if you do get it. 

But I’ll take your word for it that the vaccine is fake. What field of medicine is your doctorate in again? 

I heard a medical expert today say that vaccinated people are a danger to non-vaccinated people. Essentially, vaccinated people are super spreaders. They are replicating the virus in their bodies at a rapid rate and spreading it to more and more people because they falsley believe they are safe from getting and/or spreading it.  :dunno:

27 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I heard a medical expert today say that vaccinated people are a danger to non-vaccinated people. Essentially, vaccinated people are super spreaders. They are replicating the virus in their bodies at a rapid rate and spreading it to more and more people because they falsley believe they are safe from getting and/or spreading it.  :dunno:

Eds buddy probably put the other guy in the hospital and people here are bragging about it 

34 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Eds buddy probably put the other guy in the hospital and people here are bragging about it 

Vaxxed people getting others sick and not getting blame.  Cuck logic. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Let me guess, Peter McCullough?

Studies have shown the “peak” viral load to be similar in vaccinated and unvaccinated people, however it drops off much faster in vaccinated people.

Most people understand by now that it’s possible for vaccinated people to get and spread it.  However it’s still much less likely to get it in the first place, so by default less likely to spread it.  It’s theoretically possible those that do get it could potentially spread it more due to not knowing they have it, but presymptomatic spread has always been thought to be common anyway, so that wouldn’t be much different than before vaccines were available.  In addition, most polls and such show that vaccinated people actually take more precautions than unvaccinated people.

Ultimately I think it mostly just comes down to the fact that Delta is more contagious than earlier strains.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Most people understand by now that it’s possible for vaccinated people to get and spread it.

I have a hard time convincing my spouse (front-line) that this is possible.

What is not discussed is the arrogance of the vaxxed thinking it's not them spreading covid.  No one talks about the unvaxxed taking precautions while the vaxxed forgo them and potentially increase the spread.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Flipper said:

I have a hard time convincing my spouse (front-line) that this is possible.

What is not discussed is the arrogance of the vaxxed thinking it's not them spreading covid.  No one talks about the unvaxxed taking precautions while the vaxxed forgo them and potentially increase the spread.

Generally speaking the unvaxxed are less likely to take precautions though.

We don’t really know how much the vaxxed are actually spreading it though compared to the unvaxxed. The only “evidence” that it could be happening at any significant rate is based on a weekend of gay orgies (not that there’s anything wrong with that), which was literally cited by the CDC as why they started recommending vaccinated people wear masks.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Generally speaking the unvaxxed are less likely to take precautions though.

We don’t really know how much the vaxxed are actually spreading it though compared to the unvaxxed. The only “evidence” that it could be happening at any significant rate is based on a weekend of gay orgies (not that there’s anything wrong with that), which was literally cited by the CDC as why they started recommending vaccinated people wear masks.

I think the vaxxed are a bit more cavalier since the vaccine was made available.  I think it's an even split.

While the vax might keep someone out of the hospital the issue is that no one talks about how the vaxxed might be as guilty of keeping the pandemic going.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Apparently that is a distinct possibility. 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Let me guess, Peter McCullough?

Studies have shown the “peak” viral load to be similar in vaccinated and unvaccinated people, however it drops off much faster in vaccinated people.

Most people understand by now that it’s possible for vaccinated people to get and spread it.  However it’s still much less likely to get it in the first place, so by default less likely to spread it.  It’s theoretically possible those that do get it could potentially spread it more due to not knowing they have it, but presymptomatic spread has always been thought to be common anyway, so that wouldn’t be much different than before vaccines were available.  In addition, most polls and such show that vaccinated people actually take more precautions than unvaccinated people.

Ultimately I think it mostly just comes down to the fact that Delta is more contagious than earlier strains.

I never did catch his name. He was on the radio and they would mention his name going in and out of breaks but I was working and distracted at the time. 

They said he was instrumental in the development of the mRNA vaccine. Did Peter McCollough work on that? If so, maybe it was him. 

He said, in his opinion, the vaccines were rushed and not properly vetted for side effects before being released. He also said that the elderly, obese and those with compromised immune systems would most benefit from getting vaxxed and that most people not in those groups didnt need to be vaxxed and would be just fine if they had healthy vitamin D levels. 

10 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Vaxxed people getting others sick and not getting blame.  Cuck logic. 

Masks4Life 

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

In this case, the dude in the hospital was the one who showed up to golf sick. 

I would agree with you that vaxxed people with covid that don't know they have it are dangerous. Not as dangerous as being sick and still going to breakfast and then to golf. 

I don't care who is vaxxed. I was just sharing my own personal happenings. Had Bob not had the vaxx, I would say a better chance he gets very sick and possible dies.

9 hours ago, Flipper said:

I think the vaxxed are a bit more cavalier since the vaccine was made available.  I think it's an even split.

While the vax might keep someone out of the hospital the issue is that no one talks about how the vaxxed might be as guilty of keeping the pandemic going.

I think it was an even split (with both vaxxed and unvaxxed trying to go back to normal) from about mid-April thru mid-July when the current spike started.  Then the vaxxed started taking more precautions, and the unvaxxed didn't.

Your second sentence probably depends on how we're defining pandemic.   For the vaxxed, covid is basically the flu, so if more people were vaccinated, less people would die (but yes, some still would).   For the unvaxxed over about 18, it is much worse (we've had more covid deaths in the US in the last 6 weeks than the worst flu season in the past 10 years).   And again, presymptomatic transmission has always been thought to be common anyway, so I think it's highly unlikely the vaxxed are spreading it any "more" than the unvaxxed, especially when you factor in that their viral load decreases sooner.  And as ed's anecdote shows, the vaxxed are probably more likely to either get tested or stay home if they do have symptoms.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

In this case, the dude in the hospital was the one who showed up to golf sick. 

I would agree with you that vaxxed people with covid that don't know they have it are dangerous. Not as dangerous as being sick and still going to breakfast and then to golf. 

I don't care who is vaxxed. I was just sharing my own personal happenings. Had Bob not had the vaxx, I would say a better chance he gets very sick and possible dies.

Wait, your friend was unvaxxed AND sick and drove with another buddy anyway?  What an idiot.  I'd go to the hospital and punch him in front of his doctors and nurses.  :thumbsdown:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wait, your friend was unvaxxed AND sick and drove with another buddy anyway?  What an idiot.  I'd go to the hospital and punch him in front of his doctors and nurses.  :thumbsdown:

Right. No one does that, everyone stays home when they are sick. 🤪

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I never did catch his name. He was on the radio and they would mention his name going in and out of breaks but I was working and distracted at the time. 

They said he was instrumental in the development of the mRNA vaccine. Did Peter McCollough work on that? If so, maybe it was him. 

He said, in his opinion, the vaccines were rushed and not properly vetted for side effects before being released. He also said that the elderly, obese and those with compromised immune systems would most benefit from getting vaxxed and that most people not in those groups didnt need to be vaxxed and would be just fine if they had healthy vitamin D levels. 

Sounds like Robert Malone.  :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, edjr said:

Right. No one does that, everyone stays home when they are sick. 🤪

Well, an unvaxxed person during Covid who is sick, I'd call that person a selfish doosh.  Or a blithering idiot.  Probably both.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, an unvaxxed person during Covid who is sick, I'd call that person a selfish doosh.  Or a blithering idiot.  Probably both.

there are millions of them. Some people can't just not show up for work, it isn't an option.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

there are millions of them. Some people can't just not show up for work, it isn't an option.

He works at the golf course?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He works at the golf course?

:doh:

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Sounds like Robert Malone.  :thumbsup:

That might've been it. That sounds more right than Peter McCollough. :thumbsup:

50 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That might've been it. That sounds more right than Peter McCollough. :thumbsup:

Yeah Malone would have been my next guess.      For the people that deny long covid exists, pretty sure he says he has/had it.

1 hour ago, tikigods said:

Now that you’ve said it you’re going to get it and die 

This.  One of the strongest vectors of covid transmission is karma.  :ninja:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, edjr said:

:doh:

There is a difference between needing to work to support your family, and riding in a car with a fat, old fock to go golfing. The first is a valid discussion, the second, not so much.

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

There is a difference between needing to work to support your family, and riding in a car with a fat, old fock to go golfing. The first is a valid discussion, the second, not so much.

so it's okay to spread covid to hundreds, say you work at a grocery store, but infecting one person at golf is a no no.  You have turned into such a sad hack. :(

1 hour ago, edjr said:

so it's okay to spread covid to hundreds, say you work at a grocery store, but infecting one person at golf is a no no.  You have turned into such a sad hack. :(

Hundreds of people work at the golf course?

5 hours ago, edjr said:

To expand on this:  I keep going back to working because that was the whataboutism that you brought up.  I said that that is a little more complicated and worthy of discussion, not that it is "okay."  I'm not talking about various work scenarios, I'm talking about your inconsiderate idiotic buddy.  :cheers:

Do you trust the US government?  The same government which spent two-plus Trillion dollars in Afghanistan fighting supposedly against the same group they will soon be financially assisting.

Hundreds of thousands dead.  Idiots buying blankets on TV thinking they are doing a good deed when the best deed they could be doing is to tell everyone that they know to not join the military.

Is it difficult for you to understand why millions would not buy into this bullshit and be willing to take their chances minus the vaccine?

Our government top to bottom left to right is utter focking sh1t.

Fact

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Agree, and I think think that’s precisely why better/easier testing would have made a huge difference especially last year.   I don’t think many people purposely went to work with obvious covid symptoms, but maybe they had the sniffles and didn’t think it was covid, but would have stayed home if it was easier to get tested.

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What about a vaxxed person who is sick? Vax makes no difference and getting and spreading. :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

What about a vaxxed person who is sick? Vax makes no difference and getting and spreading. :dunno:

Yes it does, you’re an idiot.