jackjohn

Gronk for M. Sanders? Whir

Full ppr. start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, w/r/t

Team:

Qb: Hurts

Rb: Kamara, Ekeler, CEH, M. Sanders, Gaskin, Sermon, Patterson

Wr: Aj Brown, Lamb, M. Williams, Boyd, Ant. Brown, Jeudy

Te: Everett, J. Johnson

Trade my rb Sanders and Everett for Gronk?

The way he is playing that’s a trade that will strengthen your team even tho you are given up a lot. 

No

I think you're giving away too much value.  Gronk won't keep up this TD pace.  He'll come back down to earth.

I think you're probably buying high on him here and paying a premium.

• Like 1

Gronk is one of the best TE's ever, is friends with the greatest QB of all-time, who just happens to be on the same team. (a team that's scored 79 points in 2 games)

Yeah, that's a crappy combination :)

As others have already mentioned, Gronk isn't going to keep up this pace & score 34 touchdowns...........but

Everett & Sanders have combined for a total of 35.5 pts in 2 games.............Gronk 50

I don't even consider Everett part of the trade. His best year was 2020 (Rams) 41 rec 417 yds & one Td............... LA-D-FRIGGIN-DA  :)

So it's basically Sanders for Gronk.

You already have a strong team, I think it would be stronger if you did the trade.

I think if you’re looking to trade for a TE I’d aim a little higher and package Sanders + a WR if the Kelce/Waller/Kittle owner is struggling. I agree with others, Gronk’s TD rate is unsustainable and there are so many weapons there - already seen both Evans and Brown have bad weeks where they weren’t targeted enough. 

4 hours ago, show me the murray said:

I think if you’re looking to trade for a TE I’d aim a little higher and package Sanders + a WR if the Kelce/Waller/Kittle owner is struggling. I agree with others, Gronk’s TD rate is unsustainable and there are so many weapons there - already seen both Evans and Brown have bad weeks where they weren’t targeted enough. 

Tried. Kelce owner is 2-0 decent rbs. Waller owner won't get back to me. Kittle I'm a little hesitant on due to injuries. I know I'd be buying high on Gronk, but he's probably the best available. 

I wouldn’t do it. 

21 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

Even Hockensen I’d rather take a run at. Ceiling not as great but weekly floor is so much higher. 

Even Pitts would be a great buy-low option right now.

I've tried Hockensen. He wants ekeler in return. He would probably take ekeler for Hock and Javonte Williams. Not sure I like that though.

Gronk owner is starting Pitts. Might be worth a shot...

Wouldn’t do it.  

God Bless. 

4 minutes ago, snatchit said:

Why are you trading away a really good RB for a TE again ?

Because I have a surplus at rb, and my te spot is poor.

11 minutes ago, jackjohn said:

Because I have a surplus at rb, and my te spot is poor.

surplus now, I would move on from a WR not a RB like Sanders... He is gonna torch the Cowboys Monday night. He is your # 3 RB. You are just not safe at TE no matter who you get, unless its Kelse or Waller. My Hockenson that was great week 1 and 2 laid an egg today, so did Gronk. Kittle was even bad last week. 

Think I'm gonna hold off for now. Probably drop Sermon for Knox this week. Knox has been quietly decent. Currently te9 in both my leagues.

37 minutes ago, jackjohn said:

Think I'm gonna hold off for now. Probably drop Sermon for Knox this week. Knox has been quietly decent. Currently te9 in both my leagues.

Please stop !!! Sermon looked great tonight, he will be the lead RB on SF. Knox scores a TD so you chase, Gronk scores you chase. Drop J Johnson and work the waiver wire each week for a TE that has a good match up. you should quit panicking about a TE, everyone is in your shoes but 2 teams in your league. Hang on to those RB's, its a long season.