Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

I think Chris Cuomo is a punk ass liberal doosh. Now accused of harrassment from 2005.

Ya know....women coming forward 17 years later? 

You guys good with this?

I don't care how much I don't like someone, I don't like seeing ...just.....I dunno. This has a feeling of b.s.

"He grabbed my butt in 2005". 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-accused-sexually-harassing-female-producer-abc-news

15 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Ya know....women coming forward 17 years later? 

You guys good with this?

I don't care how much I don't like someone, I don't like seeing ...just.....I dunno. This has a feeling of b.s.

"He grabbed my butt in 2005". 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-accused-sexually-harassing-female-producer-abc-news

He even sent what seemed like a decent apology the next day which is what will be what brings him down.

I'm not a fan of this crap at all.  Deal with it then or it should die. Plus she can't claim she couldn't report because she felt like he'd hurt her career etc...she was his boss. 

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

He even sent what seemed like a decent apology the next day which is what will be what brings him down.

I'm not a fan of this crap at all.  Deal with it then or it should die. Plus she can't claim she couldn't report because she felt like he'd hurt her career etc...she was his boss. 

Fock him.  If it were any of us, he'd be reporting what happened 15 years later. 

POS needs to be taken down. These fockin liars and propaganda tards need to go. They are a big part of the problem in this country. 

43 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

If she’s not suing him or bringing any legal action to it why not? She’s just letting people know what he’s like.

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

If she’s not suing him or bringing any legal action to it why not? She’s just letting people know what he’s like.

Because I dont like it.  Thats my reason

Just now, supermike80 said:

Because I dont like it.  Thats my reason

Nobody cares what you like though.

• Sad 1

As much as I enjoy the idea of the left eating their own, 17 year old bear hug and butt squeeze is ancient boring history, and to bring it up now is bull. :thumbsdown:

Kavanaugh says "hold my beer". 

#believeallwomen G0ddammit!!! :mad:

Those are the rules, right?