Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

ROS WR

Beasley or KJ. Osborn

Would most likely be a bench spot for bye weeks. Osborne could be insurance forJ.Jefferson if he gets hurt.

As a Bills homer it pains me to say it but Bease doesn't seem to be the guy he was last year. Sanders is eating at his targets and a healthy Gabe Davis will do that even more. Plus he's not vaccinated so eff him. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

As a Bills homer it pains me to say it but Bease doesn't seem to be the guy he was last year. Sanders is eating at his targets and a healthy Gabe Davis will do that even more. Plus he's not vaccinated so eff him. 

Feel the same way. In a 1/2 ppr league and he might not put up more than 60-70 yards but gobbled up receptions. Allen doesn't look as sharp this year & targets are being spread around. I have Beasley on my bench...Osborn looks intriguing. Minny seems to be spreading the wealth like Tampa. I have Jefferson & if he goes down or Theilen gets hurt...could be money in the bank...if not, he just takes up Beasley's chair.

Beasley after two games has four more targets then after two games last season, plus he’s avg the same about of ff points in 1/2 ppr.  

But I would take the better player here , and that’s Osborne. 

• Thanks 1

As much as I hate you Weepaws, you do have a point. The Bills offense started out slow last year too. Seems like it takes Daboll sometime to get film on opposing defenses before he really starts to figure them out and get his game plan rolling.