Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Biden removes Lee Greenwood from National Endowment for the Arts

Need to get rid of all the conservatives in every position of government that he can. Even for the Endowment of the Arts. 

“I didn’t get a phone call or letter. It was just an email,” Lee Greenwood said.

[creepy] joe biden on Wednesday removed country music singer/songwriter Lee Greenwood from the National Endowment for the Arts.

Greenwood was first appointed by President George W Bush in 2008. Greenwood was reappointed to six-year terms by both Presidents Barack Obama and Donald J Trump.

“You know, it’s a six-year appointment and I was appointed by George W. Bush 43,” Greenwood told Fox and Friends. “So I served under his term. Also, President Obama’s term. Of course, President Trump’s term.”

Greenwood’s song is regularly played at Trump campaign rallies.

“So hearing now under the Biden administration and he’s cleaned house and finally he’s fired a patriot. I was quite shocked to tell you the truth,” Greenwood said. “I didn’t get a phone call or letter. It was just an email.”

To this point, Biden’s nominees for the National Endowment for the Arts are:

• Fiona Prine – President of Oh Boy Records. (liberal white chick)
  • Kamilah Formbes – Executive Producer at the Apollo Theater; director of Broadway’s Soul Train. (liberal black chick)
  • Jake Shimabukuro – Asian-American ukelele player. (shimabukuro - ukelele)
  • Ismael Ahmed – Co-founder of the Arab American National Museum of Dearborn, Michigan. (arab)
  • Kinan Azmeh – Clarinetist and director of the Damascus Festival Chamber Players (syrian)
  • Christopher Morgan – Washington dance choreographer. (knob gobbler)
  • Constance Williams – Businesswoman, politician and chair of the board of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. (another liberal chick)

Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel criticized Greenwood’s removal.

Lee Greenwood wrote ‘God Bless The USA.’ Now Biden wants him canceled, too. So much for uniting the country,” McDaniel wrote on Twitter.

The Huntsville festivities will begin on Monday, October 11, with a 1,000 person VIP Dinner. Alabama Music Hall of Fame Board member and Republican insider former state Rep. Perry O. Hooper Jr., R-Montgomery, is chairman of the Greenwood dinner. Hooper commented on the removal of Greenwood.

“I went from shock to anger,” Hooper said. “I guess there is no room for a true American Patriot in Joe Biden’s world. From Woke Generals running the Military to the National Endowment of the Arts, he wants to tear down the America we love. This is disgusting. Lee’s masterpiece ‘God Bless the USA’ has become a patriotic hymn behind only the National Anthem and God Bless America in importance to the soul of our great country.”

https://www.alreporter.com/2021/09/24/president-biden-removes-lee-greenwood-from-national-endowment-for-the-arts/

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

TDS controls the liberal government. The song this guy wrote and sung was what Trump was playing at his rallies. ‘God Bless the USA’ 

To think, liberals are this petty and not only does TDS control them, they hate the USA as well.

• Like 1

Great song. It's a shame we have leaders hellbent on letting every brown-skinned POS into our country illegally. 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's not biden, its the psychos behind the curtain. Biden is a vegetable.

They need to start loving America and shooting those trying to cross our border. 

If it's brown, put it down!!

The greatest rendition...Oct 2001.  Not a heart wasn't bleeding red, white, and blue back then. Back when we were all AMERICANS FIRST!  How far we've fallen.

Joe Biden will say whatever Joe Biden told a story about remember when Corn Pop will do what he wants 

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Listening to that song and hearing the words makes me despise liberals even more knowing their against the message. 

That message is their biggest enemy on all fronts.