BunnysBastatrds

I Challenge Fanypack To A Duel

You, Fandandy claim to be the BEST poster on the board. Let’s see. Slap! In the 1800s this is how it was handled. Let’s do it now. 

You claimed my stories are crap. You go first with your best. I’ll go next. And we’ll let others to decide the victor. 

First, Fanypack is easily the best one thus far.

And, I have never been much for storytelling, so no.  

If I'm going to live in your head though you need to move some of these boxes labeled Utter and Complete Bullshit.  I can't even find a place to sit.

• Thanks 1

Bunny held up a GFIAFP sign on national TV during College GameDay. Fandango... what has he done? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bunny held up a GFIAFP sign on national TV during College GameDay. Fandango... what has he done? :dunno:

I kinda like Fanypack, if you don't mind.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Will do, Fundumby. :thumbsup:

That's not terrible.  Fanypack though, that's just funny.

And don't you have better things to do than me?  I mean seriously.  It's like Tuesday's with Morrie and he's talking to me in the Geek Club.

That's not going to be a best seller.

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That's not terrible.  Fanypack though, that's just funny.

And don't you have better things to do than me?  I mean seriously.  It's like Tuesday's with Morrie and he's talking to me in the Geek Club.

That's not going to be a best seller.

I'm sitting in a hospital for 6 hours having various poisons and medicines infused into my body.  If you look up "has nothing better to do" on Google, there is a picture of me. :dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm sitting in a hospital for 6 hours having various poisons and medicines infused into my body.  If you look up "has nothing better to do" on Google, there is a picture of me. :dunno:

Fair enough.  

If I'm being honest, fundumby is like 2 stars.

Since Fanypack won’t except my duel, this a favorite I’ve never told. BTW, you’re a coward Fanypack. 

This is a story about Ms. Lewis, Crash, and Sticky Vicki, and I. 

Junior year of high school I took art class at Grace King for sh!ts and giggles. I couldn’t draw a stick man without crayons and an Oreo. And a good joint. 

First day of class Ms. Lewis assigned the seating and put me behind Crash. Crash was a special slow one. Wore a football helmet so he wouldn’t bash his face on lockers walking through the halls. He wore a prince t shirt everywhere and was very much funny in his own way. Ms. Lewis knew I was the protective kind and asked me to look after Crash. He became a good friend to me. Nobody made fun of Crash on my watch. 

So Ms. Lewis gives us our first assignment. Draw the person in front of you from behind.So I get to draw Crash from behind in his purple and gold LSU helmet. He drew a picture of prince. 

Behind me is Sticky Vicky. A chubbier with huge knockers(36dd) that had a reputation of being easy and the wettest pudding ever when arroused. So she drew me. I drew Crash. Ms. Lewis drew puff the magic dragons. 

Sticky Vicky thought I was gorgeous and I asked her to go a Queensrhce concert. Had a great date. Brought her home and saw for myself that it was, a sloppy mess down there, but incredibly intoxicating. Her Calvin Klein’s were on the front floor of my Delta 88 whist I was exploring, and her father came out as she was being loud. JetCityBunny. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Since Fanypack won’t except my duel, this a favorite I’ve never told. BTW, you’re a coward Fanypack. 

This is a story about Ms. Lewis, Crash, and Sticky Vicki, and I. 

Junior year of high school I took art class at Grace King for sh!ts and giggles. I couldn’t draw a stick man without crayons and an Oreo. And a good joint. 

First day of class Ms. Lewis assigned the seating and put me behind Crash. Crash was a special slow one. Wore a football helmet so he wouldn’t bash his face on lockers walking through the halls. He wore a prince t shirt everywhere and was very much funny in his own way. Ms. Lewis knew I was the protective kind and asked me to look after Crash. He became a good friend to me. Nobody made fun of Crash on my watch. 

So Ms. Lewis gives us our first assignment. Draw the person in front of you from behind.So I get to draw Crash from behind in his purple and gold LSU helmet. He drew a picture of prince. 

Behind me is Sticky Vicky. A chubbier with huge knockers(36dd) that had a reputation of being easy and the wettest pudding ever when arroused. So she drew me. I drew Crash. Ms. Lewis drew puff the magic dragons. 

Sticky Vicky thought I was gorgeous and I asked her to go a Queensrhce concert. Had a great date. Brought her home and saw for myself that it was, a sloppy mess down there, but incredibly intoxicating. Her Calvin Klein’s were on the front floor of my Delta 88 whist I was exploring, and her father came out as she was being loud. JetCityBunny. 

Queensryche and b00bs.

This stories awesome! :headbanger:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I didn't know this. Is there a photo somewhere? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A photo was shown here, and I don't think bunny posted it. He said he was going to do it and IIRC somebody took a pic of their TV screen and posted it.

I think he won GOTY for it. :cheers:

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It was NFL game day for the Super Bowl. Ravens vs 49’s. In New Orleans the year Payton got his time out. When Beyoncé killed the lights after halftime. 

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

It was NFL game day for the Super Bowl. Ravens vs 49’s. In New Orleans the year Payton got his time out. When Beyoncé killed the lights after halftime. 

Oh. My bad, I thought it was college GameDay :cheers:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oh. My bad, I thought it was college GameDay :cheers:

:cheers:

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

This guy was right. Bigly

Why?  Did he tell a story involving a retard and a chick with huge t1ts and a really wet poosay?

Oh, actually, he did.

Shocker.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I feel like we are going in circles.  

You posted that you are “The Best Poster O The Board”. Prove it. If not, shut the fawk up or stand up to a challenge. A duel. Your pride and self worth here is on the line. 

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Why?  Did he tell a story involving a retard and a chick with huge t1tsand a really wet poosay?

Oh, actually, he did.

Shocker.

Yet, it was significantly better than what you brought. Bunny won.

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You posted that you are “The Best Poster O The Board”. Prove it. If not, shut the fawk up or stand up to a challenge. A duel. Your pride and self worth here is on the line. 

With a story though?  Is that what this bored is to you?  A story bored?  

I guess it is different to me and hell yeah I am a better overall poster than you.  

Most sh1t you type I literally need to bust out my Orphan Annie Secret Society Decoder Pin.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

With a story though?  Is that what this bored is to you?  A story bored?  

I guess it is different to me and hell yeah I am a better overall poster than you.  

Most sh1t you type I literally need to bust out my Orphan Annie Secret Society Decoder Pin.

So you’re a coward who won’t step up to a challenge. I feel sorry for you. A legend in his own Fanypack. 

57 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

That might be the Geek Club's greatest achievement. 😂

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

mancandy

Not bad either.  fanypack and mancandy both though seem a bit ghey though.  No?

I would prefer something huskier.  

Like a Saturday morning wearing an LLBean flannel kinda name.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes, I saw it. Validorated.  White poster board with GFIAFP in black letters on national television. Albeit in the background, but there nonetheless.