Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dalvin Cook Watch - Week 3

I always insure my first and second round picks so Mattison is ready to roll…

…but I also think I’d play Trey Sermon over Mattison. 

I usually don't insure the top guys but with such a lack of depth there I did this year and thankfully I did snap up Mattison. I could roll him. I could roll Williams against Detroit, or Drake against Miami too. 

Cook would have some limited practice on a sprain ankle Friday unless it is more similar to a high ankle sprain, also Zimmer in the past has normally not played a player in a game without any practice coming off a injury....Even if Cook is able to play, likely he will be limited or on a snap count..... Expecting Mattison with about a dozen carries and a few receptions on Sunday....

I think both will play and it might be a 60/40:split.  Abdullah is now on board, tells me Cook might be out  

God Bless

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I think both will play and it might be a 60/40:split.  Abdullah is now on board, tells me Cook might be out  

God Bless

Abdullah is always there isnt he ? He was there last week. From what the Coach said, Cook doesnt need to practice, he is doing fine, and we need a win. 

Not from what I just read, Abdullah was just evaluated to the active roster, so he must not have been on it last weekend. 

I think Cook will give it a go, but he’ll be very limited, last weekend he was unproductive in the second half with he injury.  

Good luck, God Bless

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not from what I just read, Abdullah was just evaluated to the active roster, so he must not have been on it last weekend. 

I think Cook will give it a go, but he’ll be very limited, last weekend he was unproductive in the second half with he injury.  

Good luck, God Bless

ok it was week 1 when cook and mattison was healthy he played,  I know I saw him out there this year. So that being said, I think it means nothing

I think it meant nothing week one when Cook wasn’t nursing an injury. I think it meant nothing week two when Cook was not nursing an injury going into that game, I think it shows a lot with Cook going into week three not being able to perform up to par.  

It's not like you weren't warned.

2.08 Dalvin Cook
Æ™ Rating: Overrated
With a 17 game season this year, Cook owners will be without him for an extra week, once he makes his perennial early exit, stiffing his owners for their playoff run.  For as long as he's healthy, he's an advantage--but you can't count on him to be around at the end of the year.

Listen to the Elf,
Trophy on the shelf.
Listen to the others,
Go crying to your mothers.

On 9/25/2021 at 1:42 PM, xxxdog said:

Cook would have some limited practice on a sprain ankle Friday unless it is more similar to a high ankle sprain, also Zimmer in the past has normally not played a player in a game without any practice coming off a injury....Even if Cook is able to play, likely he will be limited or on a snap count..... Expecting Mattison with about a dozen carries and a few receptions on Sunday....

Holds true....Cook out wk-3...Zimmer blowing smoke during the week, something he has done often.....

I put Mattison in my starting lineup on Thursday.  Hope Cook heals up.  Happy I drafted Mattison.

Didn’t sound like you were glad that he would not play earlier this week, I hope you started Mattison, and Gordon, neither one did you like that I suggested. 

Each there own. 

Thanks.