Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 3: I'll feed all you fockers.

To me, for reading too many 'experts' articles stating Ty'Son Williams was the best back in Baltimore, & ignoring the fact that he wasn't even drafted.

7 minutes ago, jrokh said:

+2 on AJ Brown. Man up you little biatch 

+3 on AJ Brown.  Thought I got him in a steal in the 4th round of our draft.  Turns out, the rest of the owners were laughing at me instead.  :doh:

I thought grabbing Mike Davis was going to work out as a solid flex draft pick.  FU to me for drafting this kvnt. 

34 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Surprised we haven't heard from any Justin Skyler Fields owners yet ?

I focking love this kid!!!!

Signed, someone with CLE defense

:banana:

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hockenson-2 catches for 10 yards...........nice job stud, quit your job and go on welfare next week, lazy slacker.

Of course Hocken-sob isn't all to blame, bad QBs like Goff are supposed to look for their TEs, he's just to stupid to know that. Dumbest, worst QB in the NFL.

FU James Conner!

You don't do on my team the last couple of years, you don't do for 2 weeks this year, and NOW you score 2 TDs against me?

FU dude!

Off I go to 0-3 in my big money league.  This is the league I thought I'd cruise through.  Zeke, Gibson, AJ Clown, Pitts, Lamar.  Joke was on me though.

I hope all of them get a bad case of the Clap.  

Some other random scrubs that can go kill themselves:  Mike Davis.  Jonnu Smith.  Terry Mclaurin.  

Tyreek you are a slob bum. ARob you are off my team as soon as possible. Saquon…you are cool, welcome back. 

I had reservations about AJ. Running offense, another alpha wr in the room. Still went big on him.  Focked up. 

Oh I forgot an FU. Kenyan “if Jacobs gets hurt he’s a high end RB2” Drake. He is useless even in the best case scenario of Jacobs missing multiple games. Adios.

How about those who own Diggs, Woods, and Ridley how do you feel? 

Every year the first round is littered with RBs and a few WRs.  And a month into the season 80% of those RBs are either hurt or busts, and the WRs are way too erratic.  Starting to think QB or TE is the way to go.

Oh, I'd also like to give a huge FU to the '#1 fantasy D' Washington Football Team.   You chodes are worse than the Jags or Jets

Ryan Succop can also eat a bag of d!cks

FU Tony Pollard!

Signed, Zeke

Fantastic game for the Zeke two tds, but Lamb should have had one of them. 

What a great week for ff huh.  

Damien Harris, you turd!!     

Mike McCarthy, you're up by a crapload of points, it's 4th and 3.   Just kick the FG like you've done a thousand times before!!