Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Enjoyed a beautiful weekend in Chicago/Madison/Milwaukee.  Met my brother in Chicago, and we watched the Badgers play 3 decent quarters of football before giving up 31 unanswered to Notre Dame on Saturday, but a great day to watch footbal.  Drove to Madtown, hung out with old friends who all picked up the tab  :banana:, then went to Milwaukee to watch the Brewers clinch the NL Central with an 8 to 4 win over the Mets.  Came back home and got to watch the 2nd half of the Packers game with a heroic last second ending. And to top it off, I just checked and my fantasy team is up 80 with only Zak Prescott left!  

On this day in 1908 Henry Ford's first Ford Model T automobile leaves the Piquette Plant in Detroit, Michigan---and it only took 108 years later before I bought my first Ford.

All you geeks, have a great week!

Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend Mike.  :thumbsup: 

We had an oddly "normal" rainy weekend in Phoenix.  Usually this time of year if we get rain, it's a brief torrential monsoon downpoor.  But this was a drizzle all day yesterday, more like a winter rain for us.  It helped to encourage me to sit on my ass, watch football and Ryder Cup, and recover some from my chemo.  :cheers: