Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Thread about Biden’s accomplishments

15 minutes ago, posty said:

He hasn't died yet to leave us with Harris in charge...

You can end the thread right here.

No mean tweets which is literally what so many voted for.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No mean tweets which is literally what so many voted for.

Doubt he even knows how to open Twitter 

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

Doubt he even knows how to open Twitter 

Doubt he even knows what a twitter is.

No mean tweets is all I have....

Seriously. I can’t think of a single thing in his 7+ months in office. Plenty of things that he’s focked up. But not a single accomplishment. Maybe the bored liberals can give us some examples. Otherwise, he’s going to go down as the worst president America has ever had

1. Ended our involvement in Afghanistan. 

2. Successful roll out of Covid vaccine.

3. Made many Geeks cry. :( 

That’s all I got.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He has kept his son out of prison so far.  :thumbsup: 

That has been amazing. Plus he's getting 50% kicked up to the big guy.

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

1. Ended our involvement in Afghanistan. 

2. Successful roll out of Covid vaccine.

3. Made many Geeks cry. :( 

That’s all I got.

You do realize he completely focked up Afghanistan, left Americans there, gave the Taliban millions of dollars in equipment, etc. right? And you can’t give him credit for a vaccine that was developed during Trumps administration.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You do realize he completely focked up Afghanistan, left Americans there, gave the Taliban millions of dollars in equipment, etc. right? And you can’t give him credit for a vaccine that was developed during Trumps administration.

He doesn't care.  He voted for Biden.

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I give Biden credit for leaving Afghanistan. It would’ve been easier to stay in that quagmire like Obungler and Trump did.

I credit Biden for the rollout of the vaccine not developing it. He got FEMA and the national guard involved early which helped. 

I didn’t vote for the man but you’ve got to call balls and strikes. :bandana: 

• Sad 1

All I got is  he dumped the law against not allowing people kicked out by "don't ask don't tell" to use the VA.   That was a stupid law to begin with.  They serve..they get the benefit.  Good one Joe..ill send you some oatmeal.

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He doesn't care.  He voted for Biden.

TDS has got him by the mammary glands. He can't help it but squeal when his teats are yanked into twisted liberal logic.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

TDS has got him by the mammary glands. He can't help it but squeal when his teats are yanked into twisted liberal logic.

I didn’t say anything about Trump, loser. :( 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I give Biden credit for leaving Afghanistan. It would’ve been easier to stay in that quagmire like Obungler and Trump did.

I credit Biden for the rollout of the vaccine not developing it. He got FEMA and the national guard involved early which helped. 

I didn’t vote for the man but you’ve got to call balls and strikes. :bandana: 

Lmao “I give Biden credit”. That’s like giving credit to someone in a group project that didn’t do anything. I swear you liberals are idiots :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmao “I give Biden credit”. That’s like giving credit to someone in a group project that didn’t do anything. I swear you liberals are idiots :lol: 

I named 2 things in basically a year. 

That was enough to trigger you. :( 

• Sad 2

Just now, MDC said:

I named 2 things in basically a year. 

That was enough to trigger you. :( 

You named two WRONG things. It would be different if you actually named something Biden did or something he didn’t fock up (Afghanistan). Unlike some people here, I will actually give credit to him if he did something worth noting. Just like I disagree with some things Trump did. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Unlike some people here, I will actually give credit to him if he did something worth noting. 

No, you wont. HTH

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, you wont. HTH

Yes I will dumb fock. Unlike you, I’m not a blabbering retard and can actually be impartial. The fact is, Biden is a piece of Sh1t just like you and the others who support him. HTH

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yes I will dumb fock. Unlike you, I’m not a blabbering retard and can actually be impartial. The fact is, Biden is a piece of Sh1t just like you and the others who support him. HTH

You seem mad. I’m glad you’re not really a doctor.

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

You seem mad. I’m glad you’re not really a doctor.

Nope far from it. I just call it as I see it. And yes not quite yet but another year and I’ll be seeing patients. Unlike you, I actually have intelligence, friends, family, and motivation to improve myself. Seems all you do is sit on ur ass and post here. Even then, you get made fun of :lol: 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Saying Afghanistan was a positive thing for Biden is one of the more disconnected things I’ve read here. 

Right? Only the MentallyDerangedCunt thinks it was a positive thing for Biden. Sometimes I’m honestly speechless at how retarded he is and the things he says. But then I remember no one in their right mind wound vote for or defend Biden except for retards like him :lol: 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope far from it. I just call it as I see it. And yes not quite yet but another year and I’ll be seeing patients. Unlike you, I actually have intelligence, friends, family, and motivation to improve myself. Seems all you do is sit on ur ass and post here. Even then, you get made fun of :lol: 

Does this mean your professional baseball career is on hold?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Does this mean your professional baseball career is on hold?

*yawn* you done yet? Or you still gonna try to deflect like always? You and HardcoreTard are pretty much the same person just on different sides of the political spectrum. Also, on different spots of the retard spectrum :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

*yawn* you done yet? Or you still gonna try to deflect like always? You and HardcoreTard are pretty much the same person just on different sides of the political spectrum. Also, on different spots of the retard spectrum :lol: 

It’s “Tardcore.”

No medical professional would botch such an obvious layup. :doh: 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s “Tardcore.”

No medical professional would botch such an obvious layup. :doh: 

Still deflecting I see. This is why you’re laughed at and can only date cows 🐄 :lol: 
“The most miserable people are always the loudest”. This is so true that they even teach it here in med school and it applies SO perfectly to this idiot 😂

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Still deflecting I see. This is why you’re laughed at and can only date cows 🐄 :lol: 
“The most miserable people are always the loudest”. This is so true that they even teach it here in med school and it applies SO perfectly to this idiot 😂

You never went to med school. You also never played minor league baseball, golfed at Augusta or owned a Yeti cooler. 

:mellow: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1