Big Guy

ESPN / MNF

Nice.......sloppy game, but still 😎

Frickin' Hardgrave & Cox almost decimated the Cowboy Offence........beasts!

Solid win, taking care of biz in the division is always good no matter how offset the talent.

* Dak is emerging as a real qb talent. 

* Micah Parsons is a difference maker.

* The defense, for the 1st time in 20+ years - has some real speed. 

* I wasn't aware we had any pass plays to TEs in the playbook, was encouraging to see.  

* Steele at RT is becoming a pleasant surprise.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Solid win, taking care of biz in the division is always good no matter how offset the talent.

* I wasn't aware we had any pass plays to TEs in the playbook, was encouraging to see.  

agreed

also Diggs, Osa & Shultz :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

*Cowboys FINALLY have a cornerback (Diggs).  Last time they had one was Terrance Newman.
*Jaylon Smith has packed it in. Typical. Got paid, packed it in. 

• Like 1

The Cowboys look pretty dynamic on offense, and Dak is playing with a lot of confidence.  The D is improved, but they won't face Philly every week.  They still need to tighten up a bit. 

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The Cowboys look pretty dynamic on offense, and Dak is playing with a lot of confidence.  The D is improved, but they won't face Philly every week.  They still need to tighten up a bit. 

What was Philly thinking? Dallas hasn't stopped the run since the 90's  - why they refused to pound it up the middle is mind-boggling. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What was Philly thinking? Dallas hasn't stopped the run since the 90's  - why they refused to pound it up the middle is mind-boggling. 

Yes.  Very strange play calling by the Eagles.  

The Iggles are bottom dwellers, and the Cowboys need to beat the class of the NFC before I get too excited.  

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

They are thinking what everyone else is thinking.  Jalen Hurts is not good enough as a passer or a runner to be a running passer. And they have built the offense around him.  I honestly couldn't tell what Philly's gameplan was.  If they had one.  :dunno:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm actually gonna defend Jaylon here. 

Nobody works harder during the week, nobody is more dedicated during the off-season, nobody is a bigger locker room presence than Jaylon Smith......His problem isn't that he checked out and doesn't give a shiit, Jaylon's problem is that he just physically can't - is gravely limited by what he can do. 

I don't blame Smith for this - I blame Jerry. Burning a 2nd rd pick on a guy who may never even run again, much less play football, was the worst 2nd rd pick in the history of football... Only to be outdone by the stupidity of extending him to a $60m deal... I love the Jaylon story and he's a phenomenal human being - but damn he's an albatross on the field. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Soriani is getting destroyed by the local media over this. And for good reason.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Cruzer said:

50 passes

3 runs

I've never heard of a stat that made me say "WTF" like that. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

Cowboys cut Jaylon Smith. 

And yeah ...Cruzer ...prolly right. Just can't.  Couldn't overcome that injury. 

• Like 1

Good time to cut Jaylon Smith.  Cowboys have played well.  They got a winning record.  First place.  Fans are happy.  You can take out the garbage here and while fans might smell something stinky they just ate steak and are resting in the recliner.

39 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Cowboys cut Jaylon Smith. 

And yeah ...Cruzer ...prolly right. Just can't.  Couldn't overcome that injury. 

Bout.....Focking.....Time. 

I wish Jaylon well, he's a wonderful human - be great if Jerry hired to be in the Cowboys organization in some capacity.. But he simply could not physically play at the NFL level... This not only frees up future cap $$ - but more importanly, it allows another rookie Jabril Cox (LSU) to get on the field.. Our LB corps has all of the sudden gone from shiit last year to damn near elite - with speed out the ass. 

10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Jabril Cox (LSU)   (NDSU)

:)

35 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

:)

One of my golf buddies is a retired Chief Master Sargeant (E9)....he's a NDS Bison grad. 

He has already reminded me of this. :D