Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Did Trump just support Stacy Abrams?

Trump says Stacey Abrams 'might be better than existing governor' Kemp

“Of course, having her I think might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know the truth,” he noted, prompting overwhelming boos from his crowd of mostly maskless supporters. 

“Might very well be better,” he added. 

🤣

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

My shock meter at you being familiar with the works of a ultranationalist, antisemitic, fascist nazi supporter rates at zero.

• Like 2

Tough to see how having a racist in there would be of much use.

Can someone tell me when Stacy Abrams 15 minutes of fame are up?  Shouldn't it be done by now?    I am so tired of seeing her fat, moon face in my news headlines.   Talk about "failing up".     Maybe just put a picture of Stacy Dash up whenever there's a news story about Stacy Abrams and that would help, a lot.     Hell, put a picture of Stacy Keach up there instead and that would probably be better.   

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

My shock meter at you being familiar with the works of a ultranationalist, antisemitic, fascist nazi supporter rates at zero.

leave obama out of this.