Which Geek do you miss?

In no particular order

Drobeski

Shotsup

Parrot

Frank M

HT 

• Thanks 1

I miss @Greedo, Phoenix area poster.  Good guy, met him IRL a few times.  In fact he is the only geek my wife has also met* (at his book signing, he wrote a fantasy series), until we met @Bier Meister in Napa a few years ago. :cheers: 

* = that I know about  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

In no particular order

Drobeski

Shotsup

Parrot

Frank M

HT 

Not sure why Drobeski isn't posting, because I gave him an alias. Frank M, nope. I know him IRL. Not sure what happened with Newbie. HT? Thpppppp.

49 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I miss @Greedo, Phoenix area poster.  Good guy, met him IRL a few times.  In fact he is the only geek my wife has also met* (at his book signing, he wrote a fantasy series), until we met @Bier Meister in Napa a few years ago. :cheers: 

* = that I know about  

Would love to do that again.  

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not sure why Drobeski isn't posting, because I gave him an alias. Frank M, nope. I know him IRL. Not sure what happened with Newbie. HT? Thpppppp.

I'm guessing Drobes doesn't want to add to the light traffic. I remember Frank M being sarcastic and funny. Am I misremembering? :dunno: Newbie got banored and I think at least one of his aliases did as well. I have no issues with HT. I'd like to get his opinion on the Stuart Scheller situation. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, edjr said:

Good guy. Great messageboard.

We found a security threat.

This website has been blocked because we believe it hosts malicious code, is inappropriate to visit during business hours or because you have exceeded your allocated download quota.
Country block outbound request: not allowed to access sites in this country Hong Kong
You tried to visit:

DanZone was a Chinese spy?

16 minutes ago, tikigods said:

DanZone was a Chinese spy?

No, you are thinking of Riceman

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I'm guessing Drobes doesn't want to add to the light traffic. I remember Frank M being sarcastic and funny. Am I misremembering? :dunno: Newbie got banored and I think at least one of his aliases did as well. I have no issues with HT. I'd like to get his opinion on the Stuart Scheller situation. 

Frank M is sarcastic and funny, but he's a medical researcher and can't stand reading what the ignorants in here post.  Too bad about Newbie. The tittle tattlers claimed another one.

gutterb.... Oh there he is.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Frank M is sarcastic and funny, but he's a medical researcher and can't stand reading what the ignorants in here post.  Too bad about Newbie. The tittle tattlers claimed another one.

Newbie really changed over the years.  Kinda became nothing more than a troll at the end. :dunno:

I miss TaylorRoseFan.

30 minutes ago, Bert said:

Newbie really changed over the years.  Kinda became nothing more than a troll at the end. :dunno:

I think once he posted pictures of his daughter and people did what they do here, I think it changed him for the worse. Oh and Trump drove him over the edge

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think once he posted pictures of his daughter and people did what they do here, I think he changed him for the worse. Oh and Trump drove him over the edge

Can size?

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think once he posted pictures of his daughter and people did what they do here, I think he changed him for the worse. Oh and Trump drove him over the edge

:thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, Bert said:

I miss TaylorRoseFan.

I guess I missed that about Newbie. TRF has re-married, lives in Houstor and is doing well. I saw him not that long ago. He was in town, and we put away a few beers. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I guess I missed that about Newbie. TRF has re-married, lives in Houstor and is doing well. I saw him not that long ago. He was in town, and we put away a few beers. 

We talked a few times after he got back to Houston.  Trying to get together for a few beers he is not far from me.

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

We talked a few times after he got back to Houston.  Trying to get together for a few beers he is not far from me.

What was the name of that golf course near your ranch? You still go out there? Is the pond still full of monster catfish?

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

In no particular order

Drobeski

Shotsup

Parrot

Frank M

HT 

Oh God don’t wish that retard HT to return. He literally provided nothing 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What was the name of that golf course near your ranch? You still go out there? Is the pond still full of monster catfish?

The Falls.  I played out there last year. 

I don't know.  We sold the place two years ago.  A couple of large properties adjacent to our place were sold and sub divided into 10 acre pots.  The place become none rural very quickly.  Deer population dropped dramatically.  Got into several disputes with people using our private road.  There were signing other people had been fishing in our ponds.   

It was sad selling but we made a lot of money on the property.

28 minutes ago, Bert said:

The Falls.  I played out there last year. 

I don't know.  We sold the place two years ago.  A couple of large properties adjacent to our place were sold and sub divided into 10 acre pots.  The place become none rural very quickly.  Deer population dropped dramatically.  Got into several disputes with people using our private road.  There were signing other people had been fishing in our ponds.   

It was sad selling but we made a lot of money on the property.

That sucks. I loved that place. Something similar happened with the lease my dad and I hunted on west of San Antonio. The last time I hunted there, I was sitting in a blind on opening day before the sun came up. Sunrise comes, and I'm looking around for deer, I see that this big neighborhood had popped up just to the east and a little kid playing basketball in a cul-de-sac. 

I think I mentioned that I still have a raincheck from The Falls lying around somewhere. It's closing in on 20 years old. That course kicked my arse.

I'll never forget the look on Farmer Bernie's face after he shot the muzzleloader that I'd loaded up with like 200 grains of black powder. 

Now there's a Geek whom I miss. He drove all the way down to Buttmont to visit, and we went the horse track over near Lake Charles.  Jetdoc, some others and I crashed his wedding in Houston, and he came over for a barbecue where I live now. 

I have no idea what happened to the guy.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That sucks. I loved that place. Something similar happened with the lease my dad and I hunted on west of San Antonio. The last time I hunted there, I was sitting in a blind on opening day before the sun came up. Sunrise comes, and I'm looking around for deer, I see that this big neighborhood had popped up just to the east and a little kid playing basketball in a cul-de-sac. 

I think I mentioned that I still have a raincheck from The Falls lying around somewhere. It's closing in on 20 years old. That course kicked my arse.

I'll never forget the look on Farmer Bernie's face after he shot the muzzleloader that I'd loaded up with like 200 grains of black powder. 

Now there's a Geek whom I miss. He drove all the way down to Buttmont to visit, and we went the horse track over near Lake Charles.  Jetdoc, some others and I crashed his wedding in Houston, and he came over for a barbecue where I live now. 

I have no idea what happened to the guy.

Farmer Bernie's wedding was awesome.  Tailgating before golf the day he took his weeding pictures was epic!!! 

Jetdoc pops in once in a blue moon.  I believe he still works for the same company.

3 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Bigtraine

Was he the one who got the nickname "Neckbeard?"

On 9/29/2021 at 8:20 AM, tikigods said:

Nikki2200

I wish I was here when she was here.  I have read some of her stuff.  She was brilliant.

On 10/31/2021 at 8:49 PM, fandandy said:

I wish I was here when she was here.  I have read some of her stuff.  She was brilliant.

She was something. 

On 9/30/2021 at 5:59 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Was he the one who got the nickname "Neckbeard?"

That is his team name in the dynasty.

is Meglamaniac.. still here? .. i thought he was a good guy.. remember him from back in 2006

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why would you want a third one?

I'm going for a whole slew of teats. 

Like a man-cat.

Just now, wiffleball said:

I'm going for a whole slew of teats. 

Like a man-cat.

You can probably get some good tips from mdcack and family.

13 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Didn’t she give you a blow job or was that someone else ? 

She did. Solid 10/10 bj skills. 

15 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

TIL Fanypack is GFIAFP 

Just so we are always on the same page and there is a moment where others might assume we dislike each other I would like to officially in a chat sort of way kiss you on the lips and with tongue right now, you know, to prove to everyone we actually get along just fine.

Bill A. , Bill C. , Bill D.  All quality guys.  (Bill B. was a d1ck)