YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content...

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, you're wrong.

YouTube isn't obligated to carry everything that ignorant dumbasses post any more than a newspaper is required to publish all of the knuckleheaded and sometimes libelous letters to the editor that are submitted. And "government control" is a far cry from "under fire." Not even close.

The government has an obligation to protect people, and social media has a responsibility to slow the spread of misinformation. Just look at the people in this thread who are of the opinion that we haven't had a worldwide pandemic and point out that only a small percentage of the entire population has died from it.

That's like saying World War 2 wasn't a big deal because only 0.3 percent of our population died in it.

We would have been done with this thing if it weren't for defiant morons who think COVID isn't a big deal and use social media to spread conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation.

Shame on you for coming down on that side.

Since you've forgotten everything you ever cared about regarding the sanctity of the fourth estate FORTY BOOOYAHHH times, I'll leave you with this thought:  every movement or belief in the history of mankind, from the reformation to abolition to the inquisition to nazis, have had one thing in common.  That thing is:  they all believed they were on the side of right.

Democracy dies in darkness.  :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Since you've forgotten everything you ever cared about regarding the sanctity of the fourth estate FORTY BOOOYAHHH times, I'll leave you with this thought:  every movement or belief in the history of mankind, from the reformation to abolition to the inquisition to nazis, have had one thing in common.  That thing is:  they all believed they were on the side of right.

The media was also on their side as well. When you start trading your freedoms for “safety” especially with the government supposedly providing that’s the start of a tyrannical regime. When someone says “is your freedom more important than my health?” The answer is yes. Always yes. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No they haven’t :doh: even the science tells you otherwise. All you’re doing is parroting what CNN says and CNN is WRONG. It’s a virus that’s world wide. Just like the flu. It’s not going to magically go away. It will mutate (thank vaccines) and will reinfect people. If you have any ounce of background in virology, bacteriology, and immunology then you would know this. But you don’t. I do and so do a ton of other people who day the same exact thing I am. Only thing the vaccine will do is lessen your symptoms. You can still catch it. You can still spread it. They’ve even come out and said this.

Just because you've had a wide variety of venereal diseases doesn't make you a virology expert. Pro tip!

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just because you've had a wide variety of venereal diseases doesn't make you a virology expert. Pro tip!

Just because you can type doesn’t mean you have a brain. Pro tip! 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Drama queen. I support YouTube's right to police its content. Don't like it? Go start your own social-media platform or go somewhere else to spread misinformation.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Drama queen. I support YouTube's right to police its content. Don't like it? Go start your own social-media platform or go somewhere else to spread misinformation.

Should I start my own cloud platform and infrastructure as well, since Amazon won't host me?

But that's not my point, my point is the government's hand in this as stated in the article which I quoted when I first responded to you.  Are you really on page two of this discussion and you didn't realize this?  Sorry I wasted my time, carry on.

Is 2020 Dr Fauci getting banned by 2021 Dr Fauci for spreading misinformation about masks?

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Should I start my own cloud platform and infrastructure as well, since Amazon won't host me?

But that's not my point, my point is the government's hand in this as stated in the article which I quoted when I first responded to you.  Are you really on page two of this discussion and you didn't realize this?  Sorry I wasted my time, carry on.

He's on page 1 of trolling 101. Nothing to do but laugh at the waste of life.

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I support the Police and Border Patrol maintaining law and order, don't like it? Go start your own country.

• Thanks 2

On 9/29/2021 at 1:22 PM, Baker Boy said:

That is .002% of the population, that is hardly a pandemic.

And There is almost no chance of a health person under 55 dying from Covid.

700,000 \ 350,000,000 = .002%

On 9/29/2021 at 3:22 PM, TimHauck said:

0.2%, not 0.002%.

On 9/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Im sure you also support woolworths policy of banning blacks from the lunch counter. They can police their content too, right?

36 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

700,000 \ 350,000,000 = .002%

Lol.  Go back to math class.  

700,000 / 350,000,000 = 0.002.  

But 0.002 = 0.2%

39 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol.  Go back to math class.  

700,000 / 350,000,000 = 0.002.  

But 0.002 = 0.2%

You are correct.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I'm not an anti-vaxer, I'm just lazy. And I believe that bad things only happen to other people.

:ninja:

That's certainly my experience. :mellow: 

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDA-approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going "What are you doing?" What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, "Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved." They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-johnson-no-fda-approved-covid-vaccine

51 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Who doesn’t love zebra cakes?

George Jefferson 

7 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

This BS first came out weeks ago, and it's still BS. The EUA approved vaccine and the fully approved vaccine are the same focking vaccine, made the same exact way with the same exact ingredients.

Is it BS that one is clearly approved and the other clearly authorized? :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Is it BS that one is clearly approved and the other clearly authorized? :dunno:

The one that's approved, and the one that's authorized, are the same one.

44 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

True, I assume because that is what we are told. But that doesn't make Johnsons statement false. 

53 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Then why aren’t they both approved?

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

True, I assume because that is what we are told. But that doesn't make Johnsons statement false. 

Yeah, maybe not technically false, but the "bait and switch" comment is over the top.

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Then why aren’t they both approved?

Because they both don't need to be. Going forward, the vaccine will be labeled "Comirnaty", as it was approved (Approvals are very specific, and include the exact labeling). Since the vaccine will no longer be labeled as "Pfizer/Biontech BNT162b2", there was no point in fully approving that. The existing stock labeled as "Pfizer/Biontech BNT162b2" can be used interchangeably. There's nothing nefarious going on here.

Pimp trying to shame people here with disinformation.  Idiot liberal bot.  11101010101010101111100000

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Pimp trying to shame people here with disinformation.  Idiot liberal bot.  11101010101010101111100000

You talking about me?

This is the hill Republicans want to die on: The right to post misleading information to encourage people to not get vaccinated from a potentially deadly disease.

Murica :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is the hill Republicans want to die on: The right to post misleading information to encourage people to not get vaccinated from a potentially deadly disease.

Murica :( 

I might die on the hill for the right to post information, any information, which might disagree with the government's goals.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I might die on the hill for the right to post information, any information, which might disagree with the government's goals.  :dunno: 

There’s no better example of this than anyone vax stuff?

Gotta love it that people think the government controls Twitter even though it shut down the account of a sitting US President.

Unless they’re blocking flat earth conspiracies, 9/11, aliens, etc then yes this is political and they’re trying to control the information people can obtain. Same thing with search engines nowadays not bringing up anything that disagrees with the liberal narrative 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I agree, but the bias is clear...on both sides.

Has Ron Johnson tweeted condolences to the family of any specific covid victims that he probably never heard of until a couple hours before?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree, but the bias is clear...on both sides.

Has Ron Johnson tweeted condolences to the family of any specific covid victims that he probably never heard of until a couple hours before?

Did Twitter block such a tweet from Ron Johnson to Covid victims?  If so then your whataboutism would be relevant. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Sick. Twitter now weighing in on cause of death?  

Looks like they removed the misleading tag, but I’m not sure if it was the COD specifically.  There were are few misleading comments in the obituary.  For example saying “she was of a young age and not at risk of serious illness.”   She was 37, so not exactly young.  And “lower” risk is different than “not at risk.”

Also it looks like her kids went to a Catholic preschool/school.  Catholic schools are implementing vaccine mandates for parental volunteers?  I’m pretty sure that’s not part of the mandate...

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Did Twitter block such a tweet from Ron Johnson to Covid victims?  If so then your whataboutism would be relevant. :thumbsup: 

I don’t believe Twitter did anything to that particular tweet from Johnson did it?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t believe Twitter did anything to that particular tweet from Johnson did it?

If they did it would support my point.  I was talking about your hypothetical tweet whataboutism where Johnson gave condolences to Covid victims.

The topic is not that people are on different sides, we've got other threads on that.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If they did it would support my point.  I was talking about your hypothetical tweet whataboutism where Johnson gave condolences to Covid victims.

The topic is not that people are on different sides, we've got other threads on that.

Fair enough.  The topic is about twitter labeling or not labeling things as misinformation...

Here is Johnson's pinned tweet, which he claimed would be "censored", but hasn't been despite him having a horrible misunderstanding of the data, and also basically lying by saying that the CDC doesn't track vaccinated deaths.  They could do it better, but they do it.   I guess TimmySmith should run for political office, because Johnson is using the same argument Timmy did while failing to mention that England has a far higher vaccination rate.   And even going as far as pointing out that the case fatality rate in England was low.   Yeah, it's low BECAUSE OF THE VACCINES dummy.

But yes, I agree he shouldn't be censored.