Sign in to follow this  
bfros

which one to drop?

PPR league. I am going to drop either Michel or Sermon to pick up a kicker. Which one? My RBs are:

Montgomery, Carson, Henderson/Michel, Mitchell/Sermon, Damian Harris

(my thoughts: Mitchell and Henderson will likely be back this week. Michel had 20+ touches last week vs. TB and was good but not great. Rams went heavy pass but in general run it a lot. Michel is clearly the #2 without anyone really behind him. Funk saw very little action. Sermon was okay not great this past week as well. Jeff Wilson will be back in a couple weeks and Hasty will eventually return as well. I'm not sure who will be the main RB in SF, which makes me more inclined to drop Sermon rather than Michel. Agree or no?). 

Do you have a second Qb or Te?

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Do you have a second Qb or Te?

Only 1 TE, but I do have Wilson and Herbert as my two QBs. I'd like to keep both since I view them as close in talent/potential and figure if there's an injury to one of them I'd rather have the other QB to start more so than I would like to have Sermon or Michel.  Not a lot of other good QBs left on waivers. Since it's a PPr league I will likely only start 2 RBs each week. 

Sermon he did not look good and  chance Mitchell comes  back this week  plus eventually the niners are go to get  J wilson back 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Upsman89 said:

Sermon he did not look good and  chance Mitchell comes  back this week  plus eventually the niners are go to get  J wilson back 

Agreed. 

• Like 1

You should have pushed a trade for one of your 2-combo backs, possibly for a number #2 receiver and a decent kicker...With Montgomery & Carson every week backs and Harris as a #3 you will hardly involve the other 4-backs......