Sign in to follow this  
vgperu

Allen Robinson and Montgomery

what you guys doing with these two.....they are taking up bench space for me. Chicago's offensive line/ Nagy/ Who is the QB?....All working against Robinson and Montgomery

I’m keeping Montgomery, if you own Robinson it’s going to be hard to trade him.  

11 hours ago, vgperu said:

what you guys doing with these two.....they are taking up bench space for me. Chicago's offensive line/ Nagy/ Who is the QB?....All working against Robinson and Montgomery

Keep an eye on if Nagy gives up the play calling like he finally did last year. I don't know why the heck he took the play calling back this year but he single handedly lost the game against Cleveland with his offensive calls. Bear defense was playing outstanding until they just got too tired in the 4th quarter because the offense couldn't keep the ball. Time of possession was 40min to 20min in favor of Cleveland. Bears oline was not coached well in the least either.

I would be all in for a complete house cleaning in the coaching and GM departments if the Bears show up looking like that again this year. It should have happened this past Monday honestly. I hope the Bears don't feel at ease playing Detroit, because the Lions aren't as bad as their record says. 

I'm not doing anything different.  I have Montgomery in one league and Robinson in another.  I'm starting both.  Last week was Fields' first game.  I'm not overreacting.

I would look for a deal for Robinson before his value falls even more.  

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not overreacting.

Certainly not.  But you may be underreacting.

I’d be willing to trade for Montgomery if the price is right, I won’t touch Robinson. He has the look of being a fantasy torpedo, which is the worst kind of player. You feel obligated to start him, because you know what he can do, so you keep throwing him out there, and he takes down your season.

Monty will do fine.

I have Montgomery and Robinson in one league. I'm hanging onto Monty and I have good enough WR's.on my roster that I don't need to start ADOBE. I'll hang on to him a little but waiver wire getting thin so I may make a move depending on who's available to.replace Robinson. Just not feeling the QB production for the Bears is gonna make Robinson a viable starter.

does Robinson want out of Chicago?  unless I missed something he's a FA in 2022. Might be worth taking a shot at in keepers and dynasty leagues

27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I feel bad for Robinson.  Dude is a stud WR and he's never had a good QB throwing to him.  And I don't even mean great, just good QBs.

Don’t disrespect Blake Bortles like that.

Bortles was a vey good garbage time ff Qb.