Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

If you have room, go ahead and grab Marlon Mack

8 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

Again, backs are never 100% after that injury. It has never happened. There’s a reason he only has 20 carries on the year.

Maybe playing behind Taylor has something to do with only 20 carries....Looking at his stat line, he is averaging 4.3 yds per carry, week #5 involving his 5-carries netted 9.4 yds avg...still it is a small sample {20-carries} of positive production, but so far, so good....Speculation as a potential waiver add in FF still should perk some interest as a possible IR-RB replacement, as the case of KC reported by ESPN in contact with Indy involving Mack..... 

2 hours ago, xxxdog said:

Maybe playing behind Taylor has something to do with only 20 carries....Looking at his stat line, he is averaging 4.3 yds per carry, week #5 involving his 5-carries netted 9.4 yds avg...still it is a small sample {20-carries} of positive production, but so far, so good....Speculation as a potential waiver add in FF still should perk some interest as a possible IR-RB replacement, as the case of KC reported by ESPN in contact with Indy involving Mack..... 

Unless it’s a league with massive benches, he’s nothing I’d consider. Him, Williams, and McKinnon are jag’s at this point. Even if he’s traded, it’ll be a three headed, useless for fantasy, committee.

Would agree, three way RBBC.  

If the trade happened. Mack would be the best guy on their roster including CEH. 

I think their best guys on KC roster would still be Mahomes and Kelce and THill. 

I picked him up, it doesnt have to be KC. There could be another RB injury this coming week, on a team that would feature him with no question. It is a very smart PU

If he’s able to handle a feature rb work load, don’t know yet if he can. 

2 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

I think if GMs loved Mack half as much as some on the site, he’d be wearing a different uniform.

Most likely the hesitation involves his injury, not his previous ability as a featured back before being hurt...The Colts are attempting to showcase the fact he is healthy and productive as he received 20 carries the past 2-weeks while averaging over 4-yds per carry...In the Fantasy Football world Mack would be worth a pickup and at least a few weeks stash, especially in larger leagues where bye week replacements are scarce, while there is a chance he is traded before the deadline to a team that could plug him in a possible starting RB....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xxxdog said:

Most likely the hesitation involves his injury, not his previous ability as a featured back before being hurt...The Colts are attempting to showcase the fact he is healthy and productive as he received 20 carries the past 2-weeks while averaging over 4-yds per carry...In the Fantasy Football world Mack would be worth a pickup and at least a few weeks stash, especially in larger leagues where bye week replacements are scarce, while there is a chance he is traded before the deadline to a team that could plug him in a possible starting RB....

100% it’s his injury cause no rb has been the same after it. The one game he had more than 5 carries he averaged 2.2 yards per carry against a bottom five rush defense. He MIGHT  be traded and is unlikely to get more than 10 touches a game if he is. Roster him if you want, but I don’t understand the appeal in 12 teams and under formats.

2 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

100% it’s his injury cause no rb has been the same after it. The one game he had more than 5 carries he averaged 2.2 yards per carry against a bottom five rush defense. He MIGHT  be traded and is unlikely to get more than 10 touches a game if he is. Roster him if you want, but I don’t understand the appeal in 12 teams and under formats.

I carefully watched him on his few carries, he wasnt lacking explosion. Just had no holes to run through

7 hours ago, DrG said:

Indy can afford to be patient and showcase him a little

Yeah. They will bring him in fresh when Taylor has run down the defense. He'll look good, then they trade. 

I think KC  found they are vulnerable this year relying mostly on a passing offense....C.E.H flashes production between the yard-markers but void in the end zone and not a good receiving back, Williams & McKinnon are solid receivers but offer little between the tackles....Marlon Mack has been solid 3-down back, my opinion he would be their most talented back....The question is , did he recover enough from his injury ???  If the answer is yes, he is a perfect fit to complement their offense...

I doubt Mack to the Chiefs is gonna happen. By the time they got him up to speed CEH would be back. They like D Williams. They are just looking for depth. Probably kicked the tires on price with Indy, didn’t like what they heard, and moving on…

28 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I doubt Mack to the Chiefs is gonna happen. By the time they got him up to speed CEH would be back. They like D Williams. They are just looking for depth. Probably kicked the tires on price with Indy, didn’t like what they heard, and moving on…

Most likely what happened. Indy probably likes having him as depth more than an extra 7th round pick or an earlier 6th. Which is what teams would probably be willing to give up for a one year rotational back.