Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Is There Still Good Things To Look Forward To In This World?

I'm not suicidal and just lost a cousin to it that was a brother to me and another dear friend to it the last month. Nothing feels good anymore and this is the last couple years. TV sucks worse then ever along with movies unless you like superhero ones. Weekends suck and Friday lost it's appeal and seems bad as a Monday. Morals went out the window and nothing wholesome anymore and technology just keeps making life shitter for us. Maybe it's just me. Not to mention they constantly got to try to scare us over this virus!

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Pa archery season starts today.  Go out into the woods and chill. 👍🏻🇺🇸

Speaking of that may get a bow soon but not shooting deer with it. I have no problem with people that do though and use to hunt with bow and gun myself.. Crazy you brought that up and me and my friend that just lost his brother to suicide that I mention earlier We are thinking of going bow target shooting. We need to get away and do fun stuff like that. World still seems weird and strange anymore!

15 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Speaking of that may get a bow soon but not shooting deer with it. I have no problem with people that do though and use to hunt with bow and gun myself.. Crazy you brought that up and me and my friend that just lost his brother to suicide that I mention earlier We are thinking of going bow target shooting. We need to get away and do fun stuff like that. World still seems weird and strange anymore!

Seriously.  Simply go into the woods with a cell phone. A Bow is not needed.  The only shooting you need to do is a photo shoot of the wildlife.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Seriously.  Simply go into the woods with a cell phone. A Bow is not needed.  The only shooting you need to do is a photo shoot of the wildlife.

Agreed and camera I have and I don't own a cell phone but get ya. I lived in a house back in the 90's that had woods all behind it and spent many days in those woods. Was cool at night to see many deer in our back yard through the bay window and miss that place. Anyways get ya and thanks!