Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Slaughter Animals

My dad use to sale music tapes and cd's back in the 90's at flea markets and I got the pleasure to go with him to this one in Jersey Shore PA. No ocean there for sure. While he was selling those I was outside watching them slaughter a bunch of cows and it was focking horrible seeing them knowing what was coming and sh!itng and p!ssing themselves and moaning. Yea and I still like eating meat to this day and life is F up.

Not saying if it's right or wrong and again I still eat meat and good for you. Those that do that got to be stone cold people and I could never be one of them. Those people there that bought music off my dad they was just harden to it like it was nothing and use to it. I don't ever want to get that harden to things in life.

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

And a serial killer was born?

Point being and you can't stay Golden what you seen over the years. Life is hard to watch some F times. seen my share.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Point being and you can't stay Golden what you seen over the years. Life is hard to watch some F times. seen my share.

I hear ya. I’ve smoked a bird and a toad with my lawn mower. :(

22 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I hear ya. I’ve smoked a bird and a toad with my lawn mower. :(

Is that LE talk to meet at a gay rest stop ? Didn't know there is many still on CB's you guys still got to talk in code.  Hey 1040 good buddy we have a rubber ducky that wants to swim with us

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Is that LE talk to meet at a gay rest stop ? Didn't know there is many still on CB's you guys still got to talk in code.  Hey 1040 good buddy we have a rubber ducky that wants to swim with us

Sorry man, but I can’t spell everything out for you. 

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

My dad use to sale music tapes and cd's back in the 90's at flea markets and I got the pleasure to go with him to this one in Jersey Shore PA. No ocean there for sure. While he was selling those I was outside watching them slaughter a bunch of cows and it was focking horrible seeing them knowing what was coming and sh!itng and p!ssing themselves and moaning. Yea and I still like eating meat to this day and life is F up.

It still beats getting eaten alive on the Serengeti.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:57 AM, frank said:

On 10/2/2021 at 5:21 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

Those that do that got to be stone cold people and I could never be one of them.

You should meet an embalmer.  The weirdest collective of individuals on the planet.  

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

You should meet an embalmer.  The weirdest collective of individuals on the planet.  

I bet and knew some chicks that did makeup on corpses.