Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

Kittle moving forward...

Does he have much value as long as JimmyG is at helm?

Just dont see it.   Excited for possibilities with Lance but as SF has winning record... just dont see it.

Is he a good "sell" target while he is somewhat healthy (looks like he IS playing this weekend)?

Hate seeing his talent wasted in current situation.

kittle has done nothing.. him and Pitts.. all hot air

Kittle doesn't care about his production and stats. He cares about what he can do to help his team win. He's had a little production with Garoppolo  but I think he has more upside with Lance as his QB. Yes Lance may focus and lock in on Deebo but I don't think he'll completely ignore Kittle. Shanahan will make sure Trey gets the ball in the hands of his playmakers.which Kittle is a helluva playmaker. Lance will understand what talent he has at TE and will see that George gets targets.May be a little less targets than he would get with Jimmy G but if the 49ers start winning again with Lance at the helm I think you're gonna see Kittle's production increase. Still a lot of football left so regardless of who's the QB you'll see Kittles production get better.

Another reason that one shouldn’t draft a TE before double digit rounds.  

8 hours ago, DocNiner said:

Kittle doesn't care about his production and stats. He cares about what he can do to help his team win. He's had a little production with Garoppolo  but I think he has more upside with Lance as his QB. Yes Lance may focus and lock in on Deebo but I don't think he'll completely ignore Kittle. Shanahan will make sure Trey gets the ball in the hands of his playmakers.which Kittle is a helluva playmaker. Lance will understand what talent he has at TE and will see that George gets targets.May be a little less targets than he would get with Jimmy G but if the 49ers start winning again with Lance at the helm I think you're gonna see Kittle's production increase. Still a lot of football left so regardless of who's the QB you'll see Kittles production get better.

That's all he did yesterday.  Kittle didn't get another pass once Lance came in the game.