DonS

Playboy - WHAT IN THE HOLY FOCK???

everybody's ghey or black nowadays........try to keep up

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

@MDC says he don't ever see no trannies, so just ignore. 

Not nearly as many as you see. :wub: 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Hugh is turning over in his grave. 

I doubt it.  Hugh was a pretty liberal person and was all about people's rights.  I don't know if he wouldn't put this on his cover but I but he would've supported the idea of it.

Can't wait to see what he, her, it, identifies as?

Maybe even an actual bunny rabbit? :dunno:

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I doubt it.  Hugh was a pretty liberal person and was all about people's rights.  I don't know if he wouldn't put this on his cover but I but he would've supported the idea of it.

Men have a right to be on the cover of playboy?

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Playboy has the right to put one on the cover if they want.  You should watch the documentary on Hugh.  He was pretty big on equality.

why are they allowed to show it's nips on the cover? that's kinda sexciss

god bless america

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

why are they allowed to show it's nips on the cover? that's kinda sexciss

god bless america

Not enough fat around those nips.

Playboy 1953 publishes nude Marlyn pics. Reaction.  OMG, Shame, Think of the children!

Playboy 2021 cover has tranny.  Reaction.  OMG, Shame, Think of the children!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Playboy 1953 publishes nude Marlyn pics. Reaction.  OMG, Shame, Think of the children!

I think we can all agree America was better in 1953 than its current state in 2021. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I think we can all agree America was better in 1953 than its current state in 2021. 

What are your reasons?

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

:shocking:

58 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not even equivalent.  One is outrage over the exposure of a woman, the other is perpetuating the fallacy that a man can be a woman.

Looks like that’s the end of Playboy. Way to alienate your audience. No straight man wants to see that. Only fags like MDC like it 

• Thanks 1

People still pay to see nekkid boobies and cootches? 

Also. 

Bretman Rock is a gay man. He's not trans. So...Playboy's demo is hetero/cis men (probably like 90%). Why would gay men subscribe to a magazine that shows nekkid women? They'd be better off putting the gay/trans man on Playgirl. IMO. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

People still pay to see nekkid boobies and cootches? 

Perhaps, though I agree it's stupid to pay for it nowadays.  This stunt won't even scratch that itch since there are no boobies nor cootches involved.

Maybe they're trying to make folks yearn for their previous brilliant decision to stop showing nekkid chicks?  At least they showed attractive women with that failed effort. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

They need to get John C. Reilly on the next cover.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He was a businessman so I'm guessing he was all about money and power.  But I could see you being naive enough to think otherwise.

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Its a private business which means liberals have a fundamental right to access and a say in how things are done and what is spoken, while anyone on the right needs to be silent and not demand representation in the business world or they are dictators.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Playboy has the right to put one on the cover if they want.  You should watch the documentary on Hugh.  He was pretty big on equality.

You switched REALLY fast from talking about "people's rights" to the rights of the corporation or the owner of the business LOLOLLLLLLOOOOLOLLLLLOLOL.  How the fock did you not break your neck flip flopping at such speed???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Brilliant. A sinking row boat taking on a 200 pound sand bag. That should help things out. Great "leadership" meetings they must be having. MDCack must be in those meetings. 

It's the "any publicity is good publicity" idea.  When's the last time you uttered the word Playboy before seeing this thread?   Has to have been several years for me.  So, if a few flamers see this story and pick up the magazine as a result, they'll have gotten what they wanted from the story.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

It's the "any publicity is good publicity" idea.  When's the last time you uttered the word Playboy before seeing this thread?   Has to have been several years for me.  So, if a few flamers see this story and pick up the magazine as a result, they'll have gotten what they wanted from the story.

I suppose that could be a good plan if they turn it into Playgay or some other kind of freak show magazine.

Maybe next issue they can do cows. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Brilliant. A sinking row boat taking on a 200 pound sand bag. That should help things out. Great "leadership" meetings they must be having. MDCack must be in those meetings. 

Obsessed. Loser. :( 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You switched REALLY fast from talking about "people's rights" to the rights of the corporation or the owner of the business LOLOLLLLLLOOOOLOLLLLLOLOL.  How the fock did you not break your neck flip flopping at such speed???

What are you blabbering about now?

2 hours ago, Strike said:

This is probably the most accurate take on it so far.  They need to do something to gain popularity again.

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is probably the most accurate take on it so far.  They need to do something to gain popularity again.

I don't think this is it.