Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Urban Meyer gets my vote for coach of the year - *UPDATE** Shahid Khan does not agree

I want to know if it was grinding or if he she was sitting on it.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

whats the big deal?  Why would he need to apologize to anyone other than his wife?

:wacko: 

It's not distracting to be asked about your perv head coach?

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'll wait to see if he last the season before giving him a vote.

Are you looking for a 'happy ending' to the season? We know URB is!

He needs to go on the offensive and claim the gal is actually a dude.  BOOM!  He'll end up winning some kind of PRIDE award instead of getting fired. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

so the dude can't goto a bar and have hot chicks around if hes a head coach?  How is he a perv, just looks like a guy to me

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, edjr said:

He's a perv for getting a little dry hump?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so the dude can't goto a bar and have hot chicks around if hes a head coach?  How is he a perv, just looks like a guy to me

And his wife already knows he's probably banged a thousand coeds throughout his college football days.

Two stupid things here.

1) The guy going out in public and letting some chick grind on him when he has to know someone is going to video it and post it all over the place. How can he not have thought of that?

2) And if he wanted some of that, why not just casually slip her his hotel key card and tell to her to meet him there in an hour and don't talk to her anymore in the bar?  

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, edjr said:

I had to check the NFL schedule to see if JAX plays NE this week.  Sending a hot chick to grind on Meyer and stir up controversy seems like a brilliant Belichick kinda move. 

Well, he sucks as an NFL coach so he probably did it on purpose. Resigning cause you suck at coaching at the NFL level would be far more embarrassing. With today's media, they will do all the leg work for him to get fired. Probably had it planned out and got the ok from his wife.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

He's a perv for getting a little dry hump?

he's 57 and she was how old? 

Urban is done once again.  He's already lost the team.  Who wants to play for a hypocrite that's not good at his job?

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Apparently the girl's name is... Cayman Nebraska

Nice video of Urban getting caught with his hand up in the cookie jar. :pointstosky:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

And his wife already knows he's probably banged a thousand coeds throughout his college football days.

Two stupid things here.

1) The guy going out in public and letting some chick grind on him when he has to know someone is going to video it and post it all over the place. How can not have thought of that?

2) And if he wanted some of that, why not just casually slip her his hotel key card and tell to her to meet him there in an hour and don't talk to her anymore in the bar?  

Tequila my man, tequila.  

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

edjr's moral majority.  :lol: 

I'm not married (anymore) and no one knows who I am :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Tequila my man, tequila.  

I learned a long time ago that the more I drink in an evening, the more I feel the need to be in a safe environment. Meaning not being drunk in public, but rather in my home or my hotel room.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, DonS said:

She's way hotter than her cousin Carmen Sandiego 

:doublethumbsup:

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I learned a long time ago that the more I drink in an evening, the more I feel the need to be in a safe environment. Meaning not being drunk in public, but rather in my home or my hotel room.

watching foxnews 

Have you seen the unbluured version? Watch where his hands are

2 minutes ago, nospk said:

Have you seen the unbluured version? Watch where his hands are

I think she needed help finding her tampon

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

watching foxnews 

I haven't turned on fox news on my TV since probably the presidential elections. But even then I went between networks. Sooo. Mostly when we drink we play board games. There are some really cool ones out there that we bought within the last year.. 

• Sad 1

What a sad, sad society we live in. People judging and attacking others to make themselves feel better. 

#ed

19 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What a sad, sad society we live in. People judging and attacking others to make themselves feel better. 

#ed

I don't the mentality of taking videos of people in public. Do people who do this get anything out of it?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I think she needed help finding her tampon

😂👍

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't the mentality of taking videos of people in public. Do people who do this get anything out of it?

This forum is full of some of the most spiteful people I've ever seen.  You don't see how people would do this?  I bet the majority of posters here would do the same if they saw Biden sniffing some girl's hair.  People are ruthless, especially when it's so easy to be with cell phones and social media.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This forum is full of some of the most spiteful people I've ever seen.  You don't see how people would do this?  I bet the majority of posters here would do the same if they saw Biden sniffing some girl's hair.  People are ruthless, especially when it's so easy to be with cell phones and social media.

I know many here have strong opinions, but I  personally wouldn't know who here is spiteful in real life. If I saw urban  meyer getting a lap dance I wouldn't even think about whipping out my phone. There is a difference between actual criminal activity and being voyeuristic.

If it's criminal activity I'm weighing in if it's safe  to engauge in the situation or not. If not, then I call 911, then lastly maybe video at that point if that is smart to do or not.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I know many here have strong opinions, but I  personally wouldn't know who here is spiteful in real life. If I saw urban  meyer getting a lap dance I wouldn't even think about whipping out my phone. There is a difference between actual criminal activity and being voyeuristic.

If it's criminal activity I'm weighing in if it's safe  to engauge in the situation or not. If not, then I call 911, then lastly maybe video at that point if that is smart to do or not.

What me and your Mom do when you're gone is definitely criminal.

24 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What me and your Mom do when you're gone is definitely criminal.

Yeah she told me. You're the one she nicknamed "The flaccid noodle". And it's why she has a drawer full of vibraters.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My dad is a big "bull gator" meaning he donates (too much) money to UF and rubs elbows with big time Florida boosters / insiders.  Years back he told me the truth was Meyer didn't leave Florida because of "health issues" or "wanting to spend time with family", but because his wife discovered he was messing around with college sluts on several occasions and demanded they leave or get a divorce.

:ninja:

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

My dad is a big "bull gator" meaning he donates (too much) money to UF and rubs elbows with big time Florida boosters / insiders.  Years back he told me the truth was Meyer didn't leave Florida because of "health issues" or "wanting to spend time with family", but because his wife discovered he was messing around with college sluts on several occasions and demanded they leave or get a divorce.

:ninja:

Selfish b*tch

5 hours ago, edjr said:

he's 57 and she was how old? 

She’s 24, about average age for a skanky stripper.  Plus, he’s rich and famous.  The rules are different.  

54 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

She’s 24, about average age for a skanky stripper.  Plus, he’s rich and famous.  The rules are different.  

Right. it's okay for me, I won't end up on the news.