Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Urban Meyer gets my vote for coach of the year - *UPDATE** Shahid Khan does not agree

6 hours ago, edjr said:

he's 57 and she was how old? 

I was dating a 19-20 year old for a couple years when I was in my early 40s. We both had fun, and then we stopped because she needed to go and be 21and go find herself and I didn't need to go through that drama. Life is good!! We used to catch up every now and then but that's about it.

Urban Meyer made a big mistake in getting married if he wanted to hanky panky it for a few more years. Unless the wifey is fine with it all. Hell, who knows who she's getting nailed by when the hubby is on the road?

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I was dating a 19-20 year old for a couple years when I was in my early 40s. 

No you weren’t. :( 

• Sad 1

He's married and a grandfather, he should be ashamed to put his wife and kids through that publicly.

However WTF does that have to do with him being a football coach?  That's just dumb.  Y'all act like he robbed somebody or raped a woman.  

Now if he's "lost" the team or whatever I'm hearing fine, but that's football related.  

8 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I really cant believe everyone is making such a big deal out of this. Hes a football coach, not a Saint. Who cares?

Exactly, its insane.  Football coach has woman dance/grind on him at bar.

****BREAKING ON SPORTSCENTER*****

And ed jr from the Geek Club clutches his pearls.  What in the world is happening?  It's opposite day. 

women are grabby.  most recently was i dunno 2 weeks ago.  couldnt keep her hand off my shoulders.  it hurt her to walk away with her friends.  if i was married and a head coach no way could i even go to a bar.

what the fock is meyer wearing in that video?  pink dress shirt?  white shorts?  does he think he is Miami Vice?

I sense edjr has a little jealousy going on.  Urban reminds him of old Ed the DJ & Bar Owner.  

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Exactly, its insane.  Football coach has woman dance/grind on him at bar.

****BREAKING ON SPORTSCENTER*****

And ed jr from the Geek Club clutches his pearls.  What in the world is happening?  It's opposite day. 

The man is married and he's on camera with his thumb up a young girl's ass.  That's not going over well with the public or the organization that pays you to represent them.

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I sense edjr has a little jealousy going on.  Urban reminds him of old Ed the DJ & Bar Owner.  

I was 36!!  :cry:     36 <>  21 (allegedly)  not so bad.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The man is married and he's on camera with his thumb up a young girl's ass.  That's not going over well with the public or the organization that pays you to represent them.

This is sports, entertainment.  

He’s not your Preacher or Boy Scout Troop leader.  JFC.  

It’s not going over very well because the public is dumb and easily offended and ESPN needs something to talk about.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

This is sports, entertainment.  

He’s not your Preacher or Boy Scout Troop leader.  JFC.  

It’s not going over very well because the public is dumb and easily offended and ESPN needs something to talk about.  

I guarantee the owner and players think very differently.  It's entertainment for us but it's a business to them.  I really don't care much about it but when I look at it from the team's point of view, it's not a good situation.  It's a bigger deal than you are making it out to be.

20 hours ago, edjr said:

I think she needed help finding her tampon

Maybe he rewatched "The Crying Game" and was just verifying that "she" wasn't hiding a big ol' cack in there. Can't be too careful nowadays.

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Maybe he rewatched "The Crying Game" and was just verifying that "she" wasn't hiding a big ol' cack in there. Can't be too careful nowadays.

Who needs to rewatch to ever be reminded :cry: 

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Its a problem because his team is 0 4

And it sounds like he's lost the locker room.  There were some quotes coming from players about their thoughts on the situation and they were not positive.

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Just 3 more games and he would have qualified for the award.   :lol:

:lol:   Damn. did not expect that.  🤡

On the bright side he now has more free time to have blonde wh0res grind on him at bars. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

On the bright side he now has more free time to have blonde wh0res grind on him at bars. 

he has $60 million coming the next 5 years :o

Shahid Khan reakly is that rich

Just now, DonS said:

Nice thread title update :lol:

:doublethumbsup: 

I give Khan credit. A lot of owners would keep Meyer on just because of the $ and to save face.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I give Khan credit. A lot of owners would keep Meyer on just because of the $ and to save face.

he is the one that hired him :wall: 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

A lot of owners would have doubled down on that mistake. 

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Khan's going to fix that mistake though...I hear he has Chip Kelly on his short list of replacement candidates.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

A lot of owners would have doubled down on that mistake. 

for at least one more year. I wonder what else good ol Urb has done

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Khan's going to fix that mistake though...I hear he has Chip Kelly on his short list of replacement candidates.

Khan is one of the biggest clown owners in the NFL. Has no focking idea what he is doing. I say firing Urb is the wrong idea, because Khan made it

Just now, edjr said:

Khan is one of the biggest clown owners in the NFL. Has no focking idea what he is doing. I say firing Urb is the wrong idea, because Khan made it

:lol:

Most Floridians detest the Jaguars. Nobody likes Jacksonville to begin with - a crime-ridden filthy city with old run down industrial buildings. Then came this expansion team nobody cared about.  To this day, I've never met a Jags fan. Life-long Dolphin fans like myself were outraged when all Dolphin games that used to be broadcast in Orlando, were suddenly replaced with Jags games because it's geographically closer. Then to add insult to injury, the team was bought by a billionaire Muslim terrorist. 

So, needless to say we've enjoyed watching the Jags suck ass all these years and keep wishing the team will eventually move. The firing of Meyer is sad news for Jags haters everywhere. Hopefully, whoever Prophet Mo-pigsh*t hires next will suck equally as bad. A tall task, indeed.

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Most Floridians detest the Jaguars. Nobody likes Jacksonville to begin with - a crime-ridden filthy city with old run down industrial buildings. Then came this expansion team nobody cared about.  To this day, I've never met a Jags fan. Life-long Dolphin fans like myself were outraged when all Dolphin games that used to be broadcast in Orlando, were suddenly replaced with Jags games because it's geographically closer. Then to add insult to injury, the team was bought by a billionaire Muslim terrorist. 

So, needless to say we've enjoyed watching the Jags suck ass all these years and keep wishing the team will eventually move. The firing of Meyer is sad news for Jags haters everywhere. Hopefully, whoever Prophet Mo-pigsh*t hires next will suck equally as bad. A tall task, indeed.

Time for them to move to England

If Khan - an owner that is a minority - hires another white dude as HC will he get called raciss? 

55 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

One of my best friends lives In Ponte Vedra and is a Jags season ticket holder.  Jacksonville is a 2nd class dump of a city, and yet they get and hold on to a team while San Diego, Saint Louis, and other major cities can't.  There is only one reason, and it is because it's a holding facility for the team until it becomes logistical to move them to Europe. And everyone knows it.  The most unsecret, secret in the NFL. They might still maintain a base in Jacksonville for practicing during west coast weeks.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

One of my best friends lives In Ponte Vedra and is a Jags season ticket holder.  Jacksonville is a 2nd class dump of a city, and yet they get and hold on to a team while San Diego, Saint Louis, and other major cities can't.  There is only one reason, and it is because it's a holding facility for the team until it becomes logistical to move them to Europe. And everyone knows it.  The most unsecret, secret in the NFL. They might still maintain a base in Jacksonville for practicing during west coast weeks.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Time for them to move to England

This was actually a shrewd move by Khan.  The NFL is about to have a HUGE crisis with tons of players out with covid, might cancel a weekend or two.  Khan knows this, so he fires Urban Meyer now because the story is about to get completely buried by the covid story.

7 hours ago, edjr said:

:lol:   Damn. did not expect that.  🤡

Yes you did.  We all did.

These hotshot college coaches find out it's a VERY different game when you're coaching men and not boys.  Unpaid boys who have to take your abuse because you hold their scholarship keys.

TBH, If I was Lambo I would have beat the living sh#t out of Meyer right there on the spot.  It's a different story when you act that way in front of men, because they won't take your sh#t.

7 hours ago, edjr said:

he has $60 million coming the next 5 years :o

Shahid Khan reakly is that rich

I doubt it.  He physically assaulted a player.  I would think that alone - aside from his other childish behavior - would terminate any monies going to him.