Sign in to follow this  
Valley

Jeff Wilson

Any thoughts on rostering Jeff Wilson for RB depth? I'd be dropping Ronald Jones for him. The Niners have a favorable schedule the 2nd half of the year. No FAAB involved - just straight up add/drop.

I have Wilson in my IR spot, so it cost me nothing. I have Mitchell and Sermon, so I'm invested in the SF RB **if there ever is one** (key phrase).  Nobody has any clue who will emerge there. Wilson is a stash at best. 

Rojo has sucked. No doubt. But one injury to Fournette and he's at least flex worthy in the offense. So I'm not sure I would drop Rojo for Wilson because Rojo has a much easier path to fantasy relevancy than Wilson does.  Drop somebody else if you can. 

Only reason I can think of to do this is if you already have Eli Mitchell and Sermon and you want to stockpile the SF RBs because your reasoning is that you are more likely to play the lead SF RB on any given week than you are Rojo (even if Fournette is out). 

I would keep RoJo m

I think Jeff Wilson takes the starting job immediately once he's back and healthy since Mostert is done. 

With that said... I think you can gamble and hold off for another couple weeks and hang on to RoJo just in case Fournette goes down between now and then. 

I would disagree, I don’t see any Niners rb being a true rb1