Sign in to follow this  
jtztdm

Zack Moss for Corey Davis

It's a ppr league and I would be the one getting Moss. At this juncture I rarely use Davis and With Moss he can be a good rb 2/3 used on bye weeks for me. I use Metcalf and Evans as my main wr's and use Patterson as my flex. Any thoughts. TIA.

I think you already answer it, you don’t have much use for Davis, but you would for Moss.  

• Like 1

I would do it.

Davis isn't a guy who is gonna make or break your team. Moss can provide valuable RB depth

As a bills homer I think Moss is never going to be a high ceiling guy, very TD dependent. They've been running the ball more this than last year but I don't think that will continue as they've faced some pretty lousy offenses that haven't forced them to air it out. Watch this week how the script changes when they are forced to keep up in scoring, and Moss will be back to a handful of carries for 40 or 50 yards tops. 

Just now, erikthebassist said:

As a bills homer I think Moss is never going to be a high ceiling guy, very TD dependent. They've been running the ball more this than last year but I don't think that will continue as they've faced some pretty lousy offenses that haven't forced them to air it out. Watch this week how the script changes when they are forced to keep up in scoring, and Moss will be back to a handful of carries for 40 or 50 yards tops. 

And Corey Davis is a stud IMO, I'd be starting him over evans who's boom or bust in Brady's offense with as many mouths they have to feed as they do.