Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Professor suing UCLA after being punished for treating students equally

I heard about this but didn’t realize that the hubbub was created by white (probably rich and privileged) white kids.  I know all of that free stuff is enticing, but if I were a black kid in UCLA management school I’d be tempted to tell them to STFU, that we aren’t little porcelain dolls that you need to protect from the mean white bulls in the china shop.  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I heard about this but didn’t realize that the hubbub was created by white (probably rich and privileged) white kids.  I know all of that free stuff is enticing, but if I were a black kid in UCLA management school I’d be tempted to tell them to STFU, that we aren’t little porcelain dolls that you need to protect from the mean white bulls in the china shop.  :dunno: 

:thumbsup:  It amazes me these "smart" white kids do not realize how racist they are being by suggesting black kids need a break because they aren't smart enough. 

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

:thumbsup:  It amazes me these "smart" white kids do not realize how racist they are being by suggesting black kids need a break because they aren't smart enough. 

it is only racist to have realistic expectation if you're right wing.