Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bears name Justin Fields the starter

That's one thing you can say for Ohio State QBs; they will usually hit a wide open WR streaking down the field with 5+ yards of separation.

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

That's one thing you can say for Ohio State QBs; they will usually hit a wide open WR streaking down the field with 5+ yards of separation.

Says another guy who has never seen Fields play.

37 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Says another guy who has never seen Fields play.

Nonsense.  That's Fields playing in the Twitter clip just a couple of posts above.

• Like 1

Probably a good move.

Dalton may be a bit better right now, but that probably won't be the case for long.

Fields is the future. It's not like this is a decision that will put them in or out of the Super Bowl.

Play Fields, let him have his growing pains, the sooner they get that out of the way the better

It’s a good move so Da Bears can figure out he sucks early so they can draft the next QB that will inevitably suck…

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

Probably a good move.

Dalton may be a bit better right now, but that probably won't be the case for long.

Fields is the future. It's not like this is a decision that will put them in or out of the Super Bowl.

Play Fields, let him have his growing pains, the sooner they get that out of the way the better

It will put them out of the Super Bowl.  

I did on two of my teams. Raiders def that is. 

It's amazing to me how bad the media wants Fields to succeed.  I guess they all were screaming how great he is going to be and chastising anyone who doesn't agree leading up to the draft, so maybe it's just them wanting to be right.

But typically I expect the media to report stuff, and not cheer for a guy and get mad at the coaching staff when he doesn't do well.

23 hours ago, AxeElf said:

its a unique skill to Ohio State QB's.