Kopy

Clint Eastwood vs John Wayne

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Tom Cruise is a dlck. 

I wasn't a really big Rainman fan either. I'm also not a fan of a lot of movies put out over the past 10-15 years either. So much garbage out there these days that I don't put much thought into trying to even find them. I did like the Mandalorian series a whole lot. Breaking Bad was pretty good for a show that there was absolutely no character that was likable. But not so much in the movie scene.

For the 80's, Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of my favorite movies of all time. The Terminator was pretty good. Die Hard. The Shining. The cheesy John Hughs' movies I liked. The Princess Bride is a classic. Back to the Future. The Empire Strikes Back. Misery had a great villain and story. 

I have watched all of those movies multiple times over the years. They never get old for me, but it's just so subjective a topic I guess. :dunno:

Plenty other good ones! Stand By Me, Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Plains trains and etc.

54 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Plenty other good ones! Stand By Me, Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Plains trains and etc.

Love Vacation movies!!! Have watched a million times and will watch them again.

Read a funny story about Clint a few years ago. He and Bert Reynolds were auditioning for a main part in a movie. The casting producer told Clint that his adams was to big and told Bert he couldn’t act. They had lunch and said fawk them. Both went on to be huge Hollywood stars a few years later. 

I'm not a John Wayne guy by any means. Actually naive to alot of his stuff. Did he ever make a western that can match Clints Unforgiven?