Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Zodiac killer identified

Ha more BS claims and cause he looks like the sketch somewhat it must be him. I study the case and been on the forums for years and this is just more BS.

They said when you remove the letters of his full name from one of the zodiac cyphers, it spells out an alternate message, although they didn't say what the alternate message is.  Also says they have a boot heal print match.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

They said when you remove the letters of his full name from one of the zodiac cyphers, it spells out an alternate message, although they didn't say what the alternate message is.  Also syas they have a boot heal print match.

Neither is true and the boot print is the size he wears but no proving match. It must be the Zodiac cause Gary has forehead wrinkles and wears a size 10 boot.

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You suck at murder mysteries.

The media  just runs with these claims ever other year without doing any research.

Good. Now they can stop investigating. 

:ninja:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Father Time - the ultimate serial killer.   Undefeated.

Have to wonder is CNN pissed they cannot blame Trump. :)

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

You suck at murder mysteries.

If I'm not mistaken, Gepetto is also one of those who believes an intruder killed JonBenet Ramsey. 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

If I'm not mistaken, Gepetto is also one of those who believes an intruder killed JonBenet Ramsey. 

Yes, that's right.  They did find unknown male dna in her panties and under her fingernails.

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Also, all I did in this thread is post the news.

He also killed the asian girl at the Cecil Hotel

Poste or posty?

11 hours ago, edjr said:

He also killed the asian girl at the Cecil Hotel

That was a good documentary. Crazy what mental illness csn do to people.

7 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

That was a good documentary. Crazy what mental illness csn do to people.

Yeah, some even get their dlcks cut off and call themselves women.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, some even get their dlcks cut off and call themselves women.

I agree, but why are we paying so much attention to like 0.001% of the population?

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I agree, but why are we paying so much attention to like 0.001% of the population?

Because the left and the media and the entertainment industry push the hell out of it. It's annoying. So I'll give it back.

We also have to deal with the 13% of the population who focking commit 58% of the violent crimes in the US. I can't figure any of it out logically. But the liberals want to keep playing the game,.....   :dunno:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Because the left and the media and the entertainment industry push the hell out of it. It's annoying. So I'll give it back.

We also have to deal with the 13% of the population who focking commit 58% of the violent crimes in the US. I can't figure any of it out logically. But the liberals want to keep playing the game,.....   :dunno:

Just ignore it. Its insane to me that everyone is arguing about trannies. Who cares? We all go months or years without even seeing one in real life. Why the hell is it such a major talking point?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Just ignore it. Its insane to me that everyone is arguing about trannies. Who cares? We all go months or years without even seeing one in real life. Why the hell is it such a major talking point?

I guess women's sports is the most impacted by it. I also have a trannie nephew. I'm in a very large family and that particular family (One of my brothers) has a broken marriage and has never been very close to the rest of us. So, I don't ever have to deal with the nephew dude. I honestly don't want to have to pretend to take that seriously.

• Sad 1